276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bedtime for the Burpee Bears: A funny new illustrated children’s picture book for World Book Day 2023 – from bestselling author Joe Wicks!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are days when it wears me down, not so much my posts as messages from people who are struggling. I try to reply. I’m constantly giving out energy. But I can put my phone away. The first few hours I’ll miss it, but as each hour passes I feel lighter: I’m not in demand, no one can reach me… it’s a nice feeling. I used to, but now I think more about the mental health crisis. I used to focus on physical transformation – leanness, body shape. But during the pandemic I realised that it’s with mental health that people need help and motivation. Without a healthy mindset and the energy you get from exercise, life feels a lot harder. If you look at exercise from a mental health perspective, the body will follow. The message with children always has to be: “Do your best. If you can’t do it perfectly, have a try.” Don’t judge yourself. Don’t compare yourself. Nothing brings you more into the moment than freezing water Football hero Beth Mead grew up playing football on the pitches of North Yorkshire. She went on to become a football champion and Golden Boot winner at the 2022 European Championships. She’s here to help you find your sporting passion, work hard and achieve your dreams.

World Book Day Activities: Bedtime for The Burpee Bears

At the age of three, Michaela DePrince found a photo of a ballerina that changed her life. She was living in an orphanage in Sierra Leone at the time, but was soon adopted by a family and brought to America. Michaela never forgot the photo of the dancer she once saw, and decided to make her dream of becoming a ballerina come true. She has been dancing ever since, and after a spell as a principal dancer in New York, now dances for the Dutch National Ballet in Amsterdam. Going out on my motorbike (a Triumph Bobber). Or taking the kids to Richmond Park or Virginia Water Lake. My garden is a little sanctuary. I’ve got an ice machine, a metal bath I fill from the hose and then I throw in lots of ice. I’ll lie in there for four or five minutes and it’s amazing. Nothing brings you more into the moment than freezing water. With the goal of eating more while exercising less, this book aims to provide clear goals when it comes to a more sustainable diet plan. Offering clear and simple to follow recipes that can be made in fifteen minutes or less, the book lays out each recipe with clear and concise instructions. With over a hundred recipes included, they all have the same goal of achieving a more healthy body weight, while also working out. Combining food and exercise, the book shows how to balance the two within a busy daily schedule, getting the most from both. To help you decide what to read next, we have been thinking about our favourite sports-related books.I had a really unhealthy diet. My mum had me at 19 and didn’t know how to cook. Junk food was all she knew. She used to go to Iceland where there were lots of buy-one-get-one-free offers. I got into cooking at university. I’m still very greedy. I love chocolate and ice-cream. I eat way more than any average person, but because I exercise five to six days a week I get away with it.

Bedtime for the Burpee Bears - Audible UK

It’s an uplifting story about a bear family who go on a wonderful day out in the woods. It’s about getting active and having fun (and getting caught in the rain)… Discover the most incredible, sometimes ridiculous, and always completely unbelievable football stories you never knew. From bestselling author Matt Oldfield, this is part of the Unbelievable Football series – showcasing true tales from the world’s favourite game where there’s everything to play for and anything can happen. I’ve never been overweight. I was a skinny child who loved PE and sport. I used exercise as a coping mechanism… I became successful because my workouts were 20 minutes long and my recipes 15 minutes. I wanted to show people that they can lead a healthy life with minimal effort.For this bear family, every day is a new day: a day for adventure and discovery, and true to Joe’s ethos, each book will feature a fun and positive story with added exercises and recipes – perfect for families to share and enjoy together!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment