276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Halo Microchip Scanner, White

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a precaution, all animals should be registered after the age of eight weeks, whether they are sold to new owners or kept. In making the service provided by PETtrac the best it can be, we constantly develop and improve and try and make things just that little bit better. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. You’ll still need a dedicated dog chip reader to scan the microchips, but you can then transfer the information to your smartphone or computer (provided the scanner is compatible with your operating system). It would be much too large and clunky (Think Zac Morris or Michael Douglas in the first Wall Street movie.

Have a look at the profiles and photos of other users, like and comment on posts from our dog community and filter them by date or popularity!I’m going to share his words here because he does an excellent job of explaining the issue in plain terms without being condescending. I just wanted to thank you all so much for being so kind and helpful on the telephone and for giving me such wonderful advice. This is particularly useful for identifying potentially dangerous situations, such as your pet wandering too close to a busy road. Most modern SmartPhones have the much smaller antenna needed to work with high RFID frequencies, but not the very low frequencies used for pet microchips. Available for iOS and Android the App is simple to install and allows the phone to connect seamlessly with any suitable SwissPlus ID Realtrace Scanner allowing BT2/BT4 connectivity.

When a pet is scanned its microchip number is compared against the tens of thousands of microchip numbers of lost or stolen pets that have been downloaded to its internal memory in a trice.The concern I have even about his microchip is I wasn’t told that after a year or two it expires when I brought my dog to have him neutered at the veterinarian he told me the cost and said if he was ever a loss that they would be able to know who the owner is but when I got home and read the flyer with it and registered it I noticed that it’s only good for a couple years it’s not like you can pay money to keep it activated which I wish I was told that because I would imagine they must have them, I don’t think people have the chip that stops working every couple years pulled out and pay for another one to be implanted that’s foolish, not to mention even if it is still working if someone finds the dog veterinarian is not going to scan it if they make an appointment and bring it in as their new pet that they claim to have bought or took in because “it belonged to their aunt who passed away” they adopted it whatever they want to say to the vet or if the vet asks during conversation. The Dog Scanner app currently identifies more than 370 different dog breeds, including all breeds officially recognized by the Fédération Cynologique Internationale (FCI) and even some more! We’ll also go over some basic steps on getting your chip set up in the first place so that you CAN scan it and have the correct information show up. But it is not just about providing this service, it is about providing a good and reliable service that vets, rescue centres, dog wardens and pet owners can all rely on.

You can designate “safe zones,” like your home or backyard, and get notified if your pet leaves these areas. It has been mandatory to microchip dogs since 2016, and the government introduced mandatory cat microchipping in 2021 too.Works amazingly, really nice to use on animals scared of objects and thinks your just going to pet them! You can even share access with friends, family, or pet care providers, allowing them to monitor your pet’s location and activities. We believe that microchipping is the most effective way of identifying a lost pet, chips don't come off like collars. On our social media channels we provide you with the most beautiful dog pictures from the community.

So to help you find a perfectly portable scanner with advanced technology and insights, we’ve scoured the market to find the very best pet ID finders on the market!Each time the Halo is recharged via a computer it downloads a list of microchip numbers from Scanner Angel of lost or stolen pets from participating databases through the Halo application. The unregulated 120 to 150kHz frequency band is designated as the band for animal ID, so all pet RFID tags operate within this frequency range…. An otherwise traditional microchip scanner, but the HALO will immediately alert the operator if the microchip being scanned belongs to an animal that has been reported missing. These microchips will hold your contact information and can be scanned by pet microchip scanners if your pet gets lost. Microchip Scanner compatible with your smartphone and OS: This is the device that bridges the gap between your pet’s microchip and your smartphone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment