276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSCH Coffee Electric Grinder with a Power of 180 W TSM6A013B, Plastic, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The basis of the grinder are sharp metal blades that completely chop the coffee beans into small particles to release aroma and taste. I currently have big life projects draining every penny out of my pocket and I'm just lucky to have this machine land on my laps. Device type Wristband activity tracker, Colour of product Black, Housing material Glass, Thermoplastic urethane (TPU).To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I think this is why most people who complained about other grinders were getting big chunks when they wanted a fine powder. If you have received a faulty, not as described, or incorrect item, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the item and we will be happy to offer a refund.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Finished ground product*If you use the right grinding technique (see above), you can really get an even coarse or fine grind. Hold down the lid as it doesn't lock in place*The lid is quite light and if it gets dislodged between pulses, you can get coffee caught in it and make a mess when you remove it.Prezzo accessibile: Il Bosch Macina Caffè 180 W è un'ottima scelta per chi cerca un macinacaffè di qualità a un prezzo accessibile. If you receive an item that is not as described, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the item and we will work with you to resolve the issue. It's a temporary situation until I can save a bit for a decent manual espresso grinder, but it has to wait and I'm not sure what's the least terrible solution here? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

Be the first to review “Coffee grinder Bosch TSM6A011W” Cancel reply Tell us more about the goods or services purchased at Coffee Mate. Mit dem KRUPS Essential Kaffeevollautomat heißt es zurück zu den Wurzeln von authentischem Espresso. of the outstanding balance each month and gains access to any monies paid back into the account for purchases again.The courier will require proof of identity from the person receiving the goods and will be asked to record such details on the invoice. With stainless steel blades and an integrated grinder bowl, this grinder will be at home in any kitchen. It's a very quiet grinder, the beans make more noise than the motor as they are thrown against the clear plastic lid. We take pride in our packaging to ensure your Bosch spare parts arrive safely no matter where you are in the world. More information about the use of data and the various cookies can be found in our privacy statement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment