276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba 2: It Was You: Volume 2

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During final selection for the Demon Slayer Corps, Tanjiro faces a disfigured demon and uses the techniques taught by his master, Urokodaki! As Tanjiro begins to walk the path of the Demon Slayer, his search for the demon who murdered his family leads him to investigate the disappearances of young girls in a nearby town. Volume 2 is out! Thank you! I'm troubling a lot of people, but I'll keep doing my best. On the way to the convenience store in my neighborhood, I came across vomit on the ground three times, but I'll keep doing my best. Kibutsuji's Wrath / The Smell of Enchanting Blood ( 鬼舞辻の癇癪・幻惑の血の香り , Kibutsuji no Kanshaku / Genwaku no Chi no Kaori ?)

Chapters and Volumes | Kimetsu no Yaiba Wiki | Fandom Chapters and Volumes | Kimetsu no Yaiba Wiki | Fandom

Demon Slayer: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba: Volume 2 from Demon Slayer by Koyoharu Gotouge published by Viz Media Llc @ ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore Koyoharu Gotoge Art Book: Ikuseiso · Paint Book: Red · Paint Book: Blue · Paint Book: Orange · Paint Book: Indigo · Paint Book: Yellow

In Taisho-era Japan, Tanjiro Kamado is a kindhearted boy who makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life. Giyu Tomioka's Story: Part 1 · Giyu Tomioka's Story: Part 2 · Kyojuro Rengoku's Story: Part 1 · Kyojuro Rengoku's Story: Part 2 · Kimetsu Between the Scenes!

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Vol. 2 - Waterstones

In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment