276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case (Tempered Glass Side and Front Panels, RapidRoute Cable Management System, Spacious Interior, Three Included 120 mm RGB Fans) White

£71.495£142.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Corsair White iCue 4000X RGB Mid Tower Windowed PC Case Corsair iCue 4000X RGB, White, Mid Tower Chassis /w Tempered Glass Window, 3x ARGB Fans, USB 3. The 4000D will come with two non-RGB fans, with the front either covered with a solid metal slab or a meshed front panel on the 4000D Airflow. Recommended Beatufil product, rally shows off your RGB and components inside as well as the included rgb fans at the front. Scan Computers International Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. The 4000X RGB offers all the space you need for excellent cooling and storage, with room for radiators in sizes up to 360mm and four storage drives.

The 4000X RGB boasts distinctive tempered glass side and front panels, allowing you to flaunt your components and vibrant RGB lighting. The IO resides at the top of the chassis, and though I like the clean appearance of minimal connectivity, I prefer having ample ports. Equipped with three CORSAIR 120mm fans featuring AirGuide technology with anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. We appreciate your time providing detailed information about your concern, we are very sorry that your device has become faulty after a year of use, please be advised that we don't have a repair center and as a manufacturer, we only provide placement and as per the review of this case, the mouse matt warranty was already expired from it 2 years warranty.This is actually quite a nice method, and I prefer it over the usual sliding mechanism – especially on the cable management side as it alleviates the usual issue with jamming the side panel into place against a mountain of cables. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. The CORSAIR iCUE 4000X RGB is a distinctive and customizable tempered glass mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and exceptional cooling, with three included CORSAIR AirGuide RGB fans. Build a distinctive system and customise it to your taste with the CORSAIR iCUE 4000X RGB case in Black.

What really loses point for me is the tint on the glass is very extreme, as in even with the inside completely lit up inside I can very clearly see my own reflection on the side panel. You can route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean-looking build easier than ever. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

The new Corsair Obsidian 4000 series cases look remarkably like 350D and 450D siblings from 6 to 7 years ago, and that’s a good thing. Build a distinctive system and customize it to your taste with the CORSAIR iCUE 4000X RGB case in Black. As beautiful to look at as it is easy to build in, the 4000X RGB tempered glass merges elegance with innovation - the perfect starting point for a world-class build.

They’re powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features. Featuring an easy slide-on, slide-off side panel, the 4000X RGB allows you to effortlessly display your high-profile components and RGB lighting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment