276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soundmagic E10 Earphones - Silver/Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The E11C/E11 keeps the main features and design of the E10 and improves significantly on build quality and the cable design whilst keeping the price very affordable. SoundMAGIC's engineers have tuned the drivers of the E10C to deliver a heavy bottom end. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10C creates an exciting and fun listening experience.

The sound quality is very good. The highs are clear, crisp and have a nice sparkle to them that isn't overwhelmingly harsh. Likewise, the bass is also very nice, loud and punchy without drowning out the mids or highs. Speaking about the mids, they have good clarity but feel a bit recessed compared to the bass or treble. It would be nice if the mids were just a bit more forward. Soundstage is also surprisingly spacious, and creates an airiness to the sound and vocals.

Custom Fit

These earphones have a slight bass emphasis and lean towards a warmer, accessible tone. The treble is conservative but has reasonable detail, while the bass adds some fun and power to the sound. The fit of a pair of sound isolating in ear headphones is a critical element in how good they sound. The SoundMagic E10 earphones provide not just your usual 3 sets of ear adaptors (small, medium & large), but an impressive 7 pairs! This range of fitting means that you are pretty much guaranteed to get fantastic, comfortable fit. But it’s 2018, and cheap earphones are a-dime-a-dozen. Except the E10. The E10 is the best cheap earphone you’ll ever listen to. Final Analysis The extra bulk of the plug is proof that such hardware is more suited to an audio player or phone than a pair of earphones. But no-one on the manufacturing side appears to agree. In addition, phone-makers also haven’t factored in that the charging port’s position is potentially irritating for gamers. Play a landscape game and, in virtually every case, a headphone adapter or earphones such as this will be in the way.

The highs and bass when listening to music are more noticable and I think I do like the overall sound better than my FX51s for music, although perhaps less definition in some areas (IMO).

What these budget SoundMAGIC E11C in-ear headphones lack in tricks, they make up for in performance

SoundMAGIC, founded by acoustic engineer Tony Xu in 2005, has always been one of the most popular earphone brands in Mainland China. The SoundMagic E10S use single dynamic drivers, and opt for a fairly populist sound signature. They have a slightly expanded/enlarged bass response that’s on the wrong side of balanced.

These buds isolate but not too well. They don’t cut out all the external noise though and you could hear a little of the outside. As long as it’s not my neighbor’s dog out there barking away at the newly painted wall(possibly because it didn’t like it), I don’t mind! For listening enjoyment, though, I really can’t think of any scenario where you shouldn’t buy the Soundmagic E10. Maybe if you’re from the past, and don’t feel comfortable buying it from an online retailer. Or maybe if you’re the kind of person who simply detests quality sound. But then the casing came apart, just as mentioned in the top review. I got them replaced through warranty services from the retailer where I bought those and I was happy again (they even shipped them for free to another country, as I was having holiday in Germany).The mids are where the limits of the SoundMagic E10BT become most apparent. They are bolstered by relatively low-texture mid-bass that can make vocals sound as though they’ve had extra studio compression applied to them. The E11D’s sound is near-identical to that of the SoundMagic E11C. This is no surprise given that they include the same 10mm dynamic drivers and earpiece cavity design. To my ears it’s a big improvement over the audio of the classic SoundMagic E10, which some of you may have owned. Despite those redesigned drivers, the sound isn't noticeably different to previous SoundMAGIC earphones, but that's not a bad thing; listening to some classic Oasis, we found the performance to be taut and energetic. The treble could be a little forthright in places, but not to the detriment of the bass, which was rich and precise. With a sensitivity rating of 112dB, the E11Cs also offer plenty of volume, which, on life-affirming tunes such as those on Definitely Maybe, is absolutely essential.

The SoundMagic E10BT has an accommodating sound with zero harshness. It’s hard to imagine many people taking against it too much. It’s the reason that the SoundMagic E10 have been so easy to recommend as a solid budget set for the past few years.As IEM earphones you do get some noise isolation with the SoundMagic E10S, but the ported design means it’s not terrific. There’s quite a large port on the underside of the earpieces that allows air to flow through these earphones. However, it also lets a bit of noise in and out. We found we needed to up the volume a bit on the London Tube, although they’re still fine for public transport. SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers have configured the E10C to create exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail. The in-ear design combined with the right eartip makes sure the sound is not lost or diluted. Sitting comfortably in the earcanal, the E10C ensures hours of fatigue-free listening fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment