276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Face CALM+RESTORE Nourishing Oat Cleanser, Gently Cleanses, For Sensitive Skin, With Prebiotic Oat and Calming Feverfew, Fragrance Free, 200ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The brothers discovered the powers of finely milled colloidal oatmeal to manage dry skin conditions. This line has been perfect for my sensitive skin, and having a daily moisturizer with a sunblock that doesn’t bother my skin was the best bonus. This moisturizing body wash for dry skin is formulated with soothing prebiotic oat and gentle enough for sensitive skin. The famous Mayo Clinic dermatologists recognised their pioneering work and the AVEENO® brand was born. Unfortunately, the brown lid product, rather than the green, is causing my skin to become red and itchy.

Aveeno | Superdrug Aveeno | Superdrug

This Soothing Oat Formula is designed to cleanse skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and looking healthy.Horrible new formula I honestly don’t care about how much money i would have to spend on a bottle of the old formula. There are medical conditions that can cause symptoms similar to the characteristics of sensitive skin. For some medications, you may be advised to wait 15-20 minutes before applying moisturiser, so be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions. This body oil spray contains 98% naturally derived ingredients like oat and jojoba oils to condition rough, dry skin.

Ultra-Calming Foaming Facial Cleanser - AVEENO® Ultra-Calming Foaming Facial Cleanser - AVEENO®

Oat was an ingredient used in skincare since ancient times for its ability to soothe and nourish the skin. Water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, citric acid, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, peg-16 soy sterol, polysorbate 20, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, sodium coco pg-dimonium, chloride phosphate, sodium citrate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, xanthan gum, propylparaben, ethylparaben, propylene glycol, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, sodium cocoyl amino acids, sarcosine, potassium aspartate, magnesium aspartate, sodium hydroxide.This non-comedogenic, fragrance-free moisturizing face cleansing bar with nourishing oat washes away dirt and oil leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. I can’t find an equivalent cleanser that takes off all of my make up, yet leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. This hypoallergenic**, lightweight gel cream instantly soothes and intensely hydrates sensitive skin, replenishing the moisture barrier for healthy looking skin. This brightening cleanser with moisture-rich soy extract lifts away dirt, oil and makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Aveeno facial cleansers are formulated to gently nourish a variety of specific skin types and can be a necessary part of your skincare routine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment