276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Br-80 Portable Digital Recorder,Silver

£82.125£164.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Boss micro BR-80... what a piece of gear. Sounds unbelievable through headphones or linked to an amp. Sound quality of recordings is excellent, my sister didn't be,lieve it was me she was listening to...

BOSS BR-80 Micro BR | guitarguitar

As a competent but boring guitarist, this little device has already given me hours of fun and is helping me learn more.You get a good selection of effect presets, but there is a useful amount of editablity — you typically get as many controls per effect as you would for a typical stomp box. The guitar processing chain is pretty comprehensive: as well as the amp model and speaker simulation mentioned earlier, you also get noise reduction for taming the hiss on those high-gain settings, a choice of compressor or any of the popular modulation effects (chorus, flange, phase and so on) as well as delay, though reverb is added globally. Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice). This channel provides information of the BOSS's best quality electronic musical instruments. Provides an overview of key features, functions and operational tips. Facebook NOTE: If the audio files being imported are not the formats above, they will need to be converted using conversion software such as iTunes :

BR-80, MICRO BR: Importing Songs into eBand Mode BR-80, MICRO BR: Importing Songs into eBand Mode

The information source for house of worship audio and media directors, worship musicians, and A/V techs.If recorded in eBand Mode: The eBand Song List Editor software will be needed to export the BR-80's eBand Songs to a computer. The following knowledge base article will guide through exporting songs in the eBand Song List Editor software: Sign up to the Boss UK monthly newsletter and look forward to the latest gear news, artist-related features, how-to guides and much more in your inbox. YouTube Channel You can also import CD, MP3, and WAV audio files from a computer via USB (or use something of your own that you've recorded on the BR-80). Operation is straightforward, with a clear display and intuitive navigation around it via a 4-way cursor and dial, and linking with a computer is seamless - the BR-80 comes with Sonar X1 LE but the bundled Wave Converter software enables easy exchange of data between the BR-80 and any computer-based DAW. I also use it for practising guitar parts before I record them, being able to reduce the speed while keeping the pitch unchanged is a great feature and allows me to build up my speed on complicated parts before I record them. Oficiální stránka pro příznivce značky BOSS. Novinky, aktuální informace o umělcích, akčních nabídkách, událostech a mnoho dalších informací od společnosti BOSS. YouTube kanál

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment