276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissified Husband

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clothing that exposes lots of Alice’s body and genitals makes her more vulnerable which is where all feminised males need to be. A further sub-set is "sissy maid training", [9] a common scenario, [7] [10] where the sissy takes on the role of a maid, taking care of housework or serving drinks and food at a party while behaving submissively and wearing an often frilly and revealing maid uniform, [9] [10] such as a French maid or rubber maid dress. The dominant partner in a sissy maid training scenario, overseeing the sissy's housework, may role-play punishing them with things such as spanking, humiliation or bondage, [8] whether the infraction was real or made up; [6] a reward for good behavior might be allowing the submissive to orgasm. [11] So that leaves us with the Lady of the house attempting to be the alpha mate in more conventional ways. She decides all the important issues, when to buy something big, where to live, where the kids will go to school, how much time you will spend scrubbing her kitchen floor, doing the ironing, buying her gifts, etc... (yum! - Oh I have digressed again. It is difficult not to drift off to happy fantasy land while writing about this stuff I can assure you.) For example, get him all dressed up in his girlie gear, place a book on his head and teach him to walk in heels.

Well ladies I am sorry to tell you that I am not an 'expert' on EVERYTHING that some of you expect me to be an expert at. Most men aren't. I discussed earlier that I am no electrician and while I COULD do that kind of work at home, it would be done faster and better by someone else AND I could avoid having sleepless nights for years worrying about burning down the house!

My approach in the early days did lead to some problems before, by chance, I found the effect of mild feminisation on him. It was through his forced feminisation that I have been able to take over the marriage. Alice has grown to enjoy her femininity and for me to lead proving my point that forcing male feminisation is a good thing for all concerned. Many women complain that chastity devices are fun when there is sex involved, such as when I am meeting my date and my husband is caged. It gets into both of our heads and creates a fun dynamic. But what about the rest of the week which is filled with work and commitments? We had some rules to remind ourselves of his role. For instance, I dressed first for work and he remained naked until I left the house. This gave him time to make my coffee, make the bed and do other household chores. The presence of the cage, made this routine a little more lively. He wore the cage to work, the gym, and walking the dog. For a more permanent solution to the hair conundrum, I suggest looking into laser hair removal. It’s not as cheap as waxing, obviously, but it gets rid of hair more permanently and without any stubble traces afterward. Make Him Act More Feminine In close quarters I re- iterated my pledge. I openly promised to be 'her good boy' from now on. There will be no more arguments. I will simply submit. Just remember to "shoosh" me my Queen and I will surrender’! She LOVED In it I chronicled my impressions of an experience of being 'volunteered' to do a chore for a lady friend of the Queen's.

Those matters include cleaning, cooking, washing, ironing, shopping and earning money to provide for all household expenses. On the positive side, the archives will continue to be open and I encourage anyone interested to go and read everything there. Start from the earliest entries and work forward. I think you will see what I mean. Male failure while it can be forgiven is not a good route to go down as the man's frustration and embarrassment will only compound with one failure after the next, And HER frustration will not be going down any time soon either being married to a man who cannot perform! Since it is the woman who actually initiates play time, it is really up to the man to 'be ready'. Sissification is a particular kind of dominance and submission kink that involves the male submissive partner taking on hyper-feminine roles, traits, and appearance. For this part of our training, we used suction cup dildos at first. He liked to ride them so much, bouncing in his lacy lingerie like a pro while I recorded him for our personal collection.

Choose Display Mode

It wasn’t long before the dom was pushing into my sissy’s ass, with the sissy moaning so beautifully. I had taught him well. I am glad each time I hear from one of the dominant or submissive members of this blog. Resspecctively Valens, Ana (2020-02-28). "Trans/Sex: Kink is affirming—and complicated—for trans women". The Daily Dot. Archived from the original on 2020-05-24 . Retrieved 2020-07-02.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment