276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Salomon Alphacross 4 Men's Trail Running Shoes, Powerful Grip, Long Lasting Comfort, and Versatile Performance

£36.99£73.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Normalmente uso 28 cm pero estás de 28,5 me quedan bien. Noto el talón un poco alto de más, como si tuvieran un drop ,de 14 o más. Bryan races cyclocross in Scotland CX League and Super Quaich Series. Cyclocross tends to be about late autumn and goes on into the depths of winter. Bryan also does plenty of trail running across the Scottish countryside as part of his training.

Salomon Alphacross 3 | Best trail shoe for beginner´s TEST: Salomon Alphacross 3 | Best trail shoe for beginner´s

Normally I wear 28 cm but you are 28.5 they fit me well. I notice the heel a little too high, as if they had a drop of 14 or more. My first run in the Salomon Alphacross was in the local woodlands with the dog. A lot of leaf litter and gravel on the trails and the shoes handle conditions well. Not one-foot slip and come home from my run and my feet haven’t rubbed away at the heal which is common for me and new shoes. There is a little contrast panel on the side of the outsole which looks like a button and serves no function (as far as I am concerned) but to advertise the ContaGrip technology. Gives something extra to look at, though. Muy buenas, son perfectas, además me parecen muy chulas para ser una zapatilla trail, y el tallaje es perfecto, quedan como un guante. Muchas Gracias.

All-weather Outer Construction

That said, the shirts have seemed very comfortable from day one. And on the other hand the size is normal. All'inizio ero scettico (visto le tante recensioni negative)secondo me non giustificate. Invece ho preso le scarpe ad un prezzo super e le ho ricevute dopo 3 giorni In terms of fit, the Alphacross GTX sits on the medium-to-wide end of the spectrum which will enhance its intended broad based appeal. As a result, low volume footed runners with narrow heels are likely to find the Alphacross to slip a little at the rear so be sure to try before you buy. In addition to a soft underfoot feel, the Alphacross GTX comes with full Gore-Tex protection ensuring your feet stay warm and dry when you're moving at speed through wet grass and muddy puddles. With their high heel counter and a large 10mm drop, we don't feel these shoes are the most stable, especially when bombing downhill, as we are here in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado. That didn't stop us from putting them to the test, but we think they could do with a little bit less under the heel.

Salomon Alphacross 4 Gore-Tex - idealo Salomon Alphacross 4 Gore-Tex - idealo

Hoka One One Carbon X review: running shoes disruptor brand might make you ditch your Nike, Asics and Adidas The Salomon Alphacross looks aggressive, due to the chevrons being visible from all angles and the heel drop high heel drop (10 mm). It gives the Alphacross a dynamic look, like a racing car, ready to go all the time. The new Alphacross GTX on test is an ideal shoe for entry level trail runners or anyone looking for a comfortable travel/light hiking option. Right out of the box, I loved the aesthetics of the Speedcross 4 as I was elated to find that the shoes came in neutral blue hues, especially for those who prefer low-key color schemes. Furthermore, Salomon offers a variety of colors to choose from to suit your personal style preferences. I tried this shoe on a brief test run, and I really enjoyed its soft feel and excellent forefoot flexibility—the shoe felt smooth and comfy on pavement and dirt. The generous toe box gave my toes plenty of wiggle room, and its wide footbed left me unconstricted at midfoot. The upper is another highlight: Soft padding around the ankle creates a comfy fit, but it’s stiff enough to provide some support. For runs that involve a mix of pavement and dirt, the Ultra Glide 2 is the model you want on your feet.

Size guide

Very good, light and they are perfect. They are very comfortable, and the size is perfect! US 12 equal to 46 2/3

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment