276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Knock Knock What I Love about You Fill in the Love Journal

£4.475£8.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Miss Sainsbury and the Mysterious Colonel. Yes, if he were to write a book, that’s what he would call it. I know that I can come to you with a request to fix or build something for an upcoming party and you will always find a creative solution.

The slanted light of dawn was rippling through the windowpane, and Miss Anne Sainsbury huddled beneath her threadbare blanket, wondering as she often did, how she would find money for her next meal. She looked down at her faithful collie, lying quietly on the rug by her bed, and she knew that the time had come for her to make a momentous decision. The lives of her brothers and sisters depended upon it. The heroine, Annabel, was not a strong character, in my opinion. She is rather weak, annoying, and flat as a character. She is “assumed” engaged to the current Earl, the hero’s uncle. As the Earl once romanced her grandmother, she is not too keen on the match but feels she must do what she can for her impoverished family. Sebastian was the greatest of her heroes,really. He had such an interesting personality. Maybe it was just me because I felt totally drawn to him, but I felt the whole time wishing for him to be real. I would definitely fall hard for a guy like him. He has this incredible sense of humor, always looking for the bright side of things and trying to keep everyone smiling and happy. So cute. But he also has this deep hidden side you dye to know more about the whole book. You know he went through so much during all his life and that he just needs someone to get to know him for what he really is. I just couldn't help but to LOVE him. I think I never felt something so strong towards a hero of any of the books I had read before. Maybe it's because as the books in this genre have nothing paranormal and you know that there could actually be someone like him out there,lol. I definitely wouldn't mind to find someone like him,lol.Anabelle is also a list maker which is where the title comes from. The 1 to 10 lists are sometimes funny but it gets old fast and seems forced at times. The whole story is sort of like that, it’s ok but it doesn’t really hold your attention. Even the steam is barely there and once you get to it you’re not really all that interested anymore. There's an interesting secret that's revealed that added to the fun but again after awhile it just got boring. If you’re making a list of “Reasons why I love my boyfriend” — or husband, partner, best friend, etc. — here are some worthy additions to consider: At the Hartside Ball, Annabel dances with a veritable compendium of characters from my previous books: Nigel Berbrooke (from The Duke and I), Mr. Albansdale (who married Felicity Featherington), Neville Berbrooke (from On the Way to the Wedding), Mr. Cavender (the villain in An Offer from a Gentleman), Prince Alexei (from What Happens in London), Sir Harry Valentine (the hero from What Happens in London), and Gareth St. Clair (the hero from It's in His Kiss). Except for Harry, none of these men have anything to do with the plot of Ten Things I Love About You. But I needed to list the men Annabel danced with, and I thought I might as well use characters we’d seen before.

The premise is that Annabel’s awful grandparents want her to marry the even more awful Earl of something. He’s in search of a young bride he can breed to get another heir. He’s old enough to be her grandfather which is brought home in a ridiculous way later. Las escenas entre ellos dos son fantásticas y la declaración de amor del último capítulo es de las mejores que he leído en histórica en mucho tiempo. A general? No, generals were too busy. And there really weren’t that many of them running around. If he were going to get that rarefied he might as well throw in a duke or two. And so he opened his eyes. Because then all he saw was his rather ordinary bedchamber, with its rather ordinary bed. The quilt was green, the curtains gold. His desk was wood. You treat my friends as if you owe them a debt of gratitude, and now I get why. They’ve helped me become the person you love.

Creative Play

Hacía mucho, mucho, mucho tiempo que no leía a Julia Quinn. No sé por qué dejé exactamente de leerla, creo que un libro me dejó indiferente y por eso la aparqué o quizá se me fue de la cabeza.

Your friends,” Annabel murmured. Her grandmother’s contemporaries had wanted to marry Lord Newbury. Her grandmother’s contemporaries had wanted to marry the man who most likely wanted to marry her. If, however, you want humor, charm, razor sharp dialogue, mood-lifting joy that doesn't descend into eye-rolling sappiness and one of the most awesomely lovable (though endearingly imperfect!) heroes ever, I truly cannot recommend this one highly enough! We were supposed to believe that only one nasty old guy was interested in the heroine? That didn't seem plausible. The way her family threw that nasty old guy at her was very distasteful and hard to read. How I love thee, let me count the ways… A lot of us have heard the famous beginning to Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s Sonnet 43, but have we ever taken the time to count the ways we love the person we’re with? Showing someone how much we care about them is an important part of a relationship and, even though it may seem silly, sitting them down, looking them in the eye and saying “Here are the reasons why I love you so much” to them can be just as important.There were a million references to the hero's books, plus there were so many times where the hero would think "If I were writing this scene..." It was really annoying. Annabel looked at Louisa, sitting so properly in the chair next to her. Her cousin was a wisp of a thing, with slender shoulders, light brown hair and eyes of the palest green. Annabel always thought she looked like a bit of a monster next to her. Her own hair was dark and wavy, her skin the sort that would tan if she allowed herself too much time in the sun, and her figure had been attracting unwanted attention since her twelfth summer. Historical deyince direkt aynı kalıpta sanıyoruz ama öyle olmuyor işte. Dram ögesi daha fazla olan tarihi aşklar var, macerası daha yoğun olanlar var (özellikle canım İskoçlarda), bir de bu kitaptaki gibi dili daha basit, konusu daha yüzeysel, daha komik olanı var. O yüzden çok fazla detay, çok fazla skandal falan beklemeyin :)

She could not bear the thought. She simply could not bear the thought that she might somehow prove to her grandfather that her mother had indeed been a fool and her father had been a damned fool and that she was the damnedest fool of them all. The hero came off as wimpy when he allowed the villain (his uncle) to push him around and do stuff to the heroine.TIP #3. Let the brainstorming begin!! I’d suggest jotting notes down on a separate piece of paper while you get your thoughts together. The first thing I did was write down “Things I love about you,” and it all just started flowing from there! La pluma de la autora es perfecta para esta novela, sencilla, ágil, con diálogos ligeros y chispeantes, descripciones precisas y creando momentos memorables y personajes arrolladores, así que engancha y la historia de devora. Me han gustado sobre todo los protagonistas, porque son muy carismáticos y divertidos, inteligentes y agudos, con varias capas e imperfectos, además vamos viendo como van creciendo y sus sentimientos y pensamientos cambian porque ambos son narradores y eso le aporta más profundidad a la historia y a ellos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment