276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum - 80 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Opening the scent is a head note of zesty bergamot. Next heart notes of tuberose, mesmerising jasmine, wild strawberries, and orange blossom fill the air. As these float away, they uncover the base of amber with its warm and resinous oriental touch, sinfully sweet vanilla, and cedar. The combination of oriental notes in this eau de parfum makes it sensual and alluring, perfect for blue hour. Various Sizes to Fit Your Budget This has a creamy feel, as if it's relaxing but glamorous at the same time. Like lounging in a plush sofa but wearing a diamond dazzled ball gown. The bottle is sweet and feminine as well. This is an unusual one, some people will love it, and some will hate it. It's a perplexing one; and intriguing nonetheless. Then it settles down to the floral part where they become an intense cream on your skin almost giving it a moisterising aspect this is when the base notes come out of hiding. I could get musty smell of tuber but it was very faint and well hidden beneath sweet white florals,tuberose,Jasmine and orange flower were there and it was just the right amount of them,they were creamy but also a tad soapy.their cleanness balanced dirtyness of tuber..I didn't expect to be able to detect strawberry but it was there,adding a playfull freshness to flowers and then vanilla showed up and this juice seemed so delicious,not too sweet but nice and great for spring/early fall..unfortunately tuber came closer and closer..it's sourish dirty smell became impossible to ignore so I had no choice but scrub it and I usually never do so..I gave it other chances but all end the same way..now I'm simply accepted that this is not for me,but would be nice for other whitefloral/Vanilla lovers

Of course this didn't turn into a loud, bold perfume on my skin. It's a lovely floral vanilla scent with some surprising twists. This scent has a soft character, but it does have character. The tuberose and jasmine are just sultry enough to smell feminine and interesting, but never too much. The strawberry is woven into the florals and supports their sweetness, this is not an in-your-face candy sweet strawberry note. I love how they used a truffle note instead of the usual patch to give the fragrance an earthy edge. Despite having no musk listed, Valentina smells quite musky on my skin. All the notes lie on a bed of a bright, light, almost ice-cream like vanilla. As well as the Tuberose and Jasmine element there is that earthy, just dug soil then the watering can sprinkles clear cold water and then you close your eyes as the aroma hits your nasal passages. Heat from the sun, mingling with the ozonic cold water and fresh Earth just makes me! I love that smell so much, as it brings to life memories of me as a child at play during the long Summer breaks ... when the haze of Summer surrounded us with fun and jollity. Valentina is one of the most beloved and recognisable of Valentino's fragrances. This long-wearing and intense eau de parfum endures throughout the day thanks to its high concentration of essences. It has been available since 2011 and typifies the series Valentino Valentina. The author who designed this unmistakable fragrance is Alberto Morillas. For Romantic HeartsI hate the advert so mutch, and althoug I understand the model is "very good" and blahblahblah to me Freja (its the models name, she's quite popular now) always represented those pos-The L' Word kind of lesbians, not that I despise lesbians because I dont, but Valentina is certainly not a perfume for a lesbian. I agree with the description "full of contradictions". It's simultaneously floral, sweet, earthy, animalic, slightly spicy, cold, warm.. it's simply dazzling. It has to be noted that both the fruit and vanilla are louder if you press your nose up against your skin where you sprayed, or on clothes. So, perhaps this is my skin chemistry that's giving me a completely different experience from other reviewers here. But if I'm not trying to smell it, the wafts around me are creamy jasmine and tuberose, with a hint of spiced vanilla and fruits. Even a little woodsy as it dries down. The strawberry note is short-lived in the top and heart notes, however it adds a somewhat sweet and flirty aspect to this fragrance which I rather enjoy. The description for this perfume states that it is "full of contradictions" and I would agree. The contradictions work, though, which surprised me.

Resume: Sweet, floral, pink, peals, it smelle like a thousand tuberoses/orange flowers in the market and has a great bottle.The floriental perfume is designed for women who want to express their free-minded femininity. A perfect balance between the vivid fruitiness of Bergamot Essence and Strawberry Accord, and the bold sensuality of Orange Blossom Absolute and Patchouli Essence. Valentina is a self-celebration of women who dare to live a life of irreverence and candid femininity. The perfume is available in 50ml and 80ml. Valentina may not be super unique, nor is it a stand-out, head-turning fragrance, but it is very pretty and easy to wear. Although the longevity is superb I wish this EDP had bigger projection as I desperately want the people around me to smell what I smell emanating from my wrists. It doesnt have mutch to say about it: it smells like orange flower and tuberose, just like the perfume I reviewed before (Elie Saab) although Saab's has that Alien jasmin.

The fashion house of Valentino launches its new fragrance named Valentina in mid-September 2011. The fragrance, inspired by Rome and Italian flavors, is developed in collaboration with Puig and perfumers Alberto Morillas and Olivier Cresp. The bottle is very very pretty, the atomizer is so beautifull and delicate, and when I saw the bottle in the store it was like "yes yes yes yeeesss!" but then I smelled it and it was (again) "nhe". Valentina is another "intruducing" fragrances for those huber material teens. Like Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie. Love the round bottle with the floral decoration ... everything about this fragrance matches well, even if there are those slight but very intriguing, contradictions. I wear this perfume since it's out (so almost 10 years). I do agree that it's the kind of perfume you have to try on skin.When I smell Valentina in the air when I move, all I can think of is something white and soft. Like a soft piece of fabric. With some added jasmine and tuberose on top of that. Soft music and soft touches. Incredibly feminine and delicate. Not sexy, but very sensual. Valentina would suit soft sweaters in pastel colours extremely well. Valentina is happy, sweet, a little bit soapy and well a nice perfume that you can were in every occasion, in every day of the year and blablabla. The warmth comes from the amber whilst the scent herself appears to be anchored down by the cedar. Vanilla does what she does best and that is sweeten the Earthy tone somewhat adding that extra elegant touch. The far drydown of Valentina is the most pleasant part to me. It's smoothened with a nice touch of vanilla, and the candy-like strawberry note is significantly subdued. But still, this part is not outstanding enough for me to go through the strawberry candy phase again. To my nose Valentina smells like an elegant talcum powder, very smooth and dusty on the skin. There are no stand-out floral accords, just a pleasant and alluring blend of orange blossom, jasmine, tuberose, vanilla and amber.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment