276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Razorless Cream Shave Regular Strength Light Fresh Scent 6oz Tube

£7.12£14.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FOR MEN'S PURIFYING NEEDS: From shaving to hair color, including ointment and hair moisturizer, find products specially formulated for black men that suit your skincare routine. I’ve seen people say to avoid Nair at all costs but to use Magic Shave Powder because it’s not as strong. SHAVING POWDER WITHOUT RAZOR: Specially formulated for black men to help stop razor bumps, this shaving powder (depilatory) provides a clean, razor-free shave. I recommend starting with the bikini area, then do testes/shaft, then taint area, then booty-hole and cheeks. This formulation is for Black Men to stop razor bumps and provide longer lasting effect through moisture lock system.

He usually shaves his head because he hates the way his hair grows in, but he used this product this time and thanked me profusely!Choose our cream or powder formula to discover a new razorless grooming ritual at home for your beard, face and bald look. Good value for money, but I kept it on three times longer than recommended and it still did not remove the hair from my legs. I used it again the next two days for the maximum recommended 7 min, and it removed more hair but left my face very tender. My husband usually uses the regular powdered Magic Shave formula and was concerned that the cream based premixed formula would not be strong enough. sometimes i'll notice i didnt get an area well and i'll move some from a more heavily applied area to the less applied area.

Magic Razorless Cream Shave Regular Strength is provided with light fresh scent with rich ingredients of Aloe, Vitamin E, Shea and Cocoa Butter to give conditioned effect in no time. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

Here's introducing an even more vibrant burst of luxurious colours that do not include any harmful chemicals. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. I was very happy to go back to a blade and get a decent close shave after 5 days, but this stuff really hammered my skin while removing minimal hair. Ideal for men who suffer from ingrown facial hair or have sensitive skin that would be aggregated by razor shaving. NK MAKEUP LIPGEL/Lip Gloss WITH VITAMIN E 15ML - Flavours: Clear, Bubble Gum, Strawberry, Cherry, Coconut, Aloe Vera - Rose Gold - GoldA translucent, high-shine lip gel designed to impart a mirror-like finish and touch of subtle Colour.

wow for starters i used on my son but doesnt have a beard so we did the area on the back of his neck And boy let me tell you. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. XPRESSION PRE STRETCHED BRAIDING HAIR 2 PACK BRAID EXTENSIONS 46" Essential information:Hair Type: 100% Kanekalon FibreProduct Type: BulkPacks used for full head: 3 packs (*)Weight of pack: 160g approx How Long Is Xpression Hair? FOR ALL BEARD AND FACIAL HAIR TYPES: Magic Razorless Cream Shave comes in 3 formulations: Regular Strength, Extra Strength, and Bald Head Maintenance, plus our classic powder formulation. Some say they applied it EVERYWHERE down there with absolutely no issue, and others say it made their skin red, itchy, and uncomfortable.no worries about cutting youraelt with that annoying razor, No worries of razor burn when using this. This means most services will only be affected on one or two of the days during the planned days of strike action that week. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

I did the initial 1 penny skin test, it didn't remove any hair but I still waited 24 hours (as the instructions state) before working on my whole beard.Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment