276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Stick Foundation - Fawn - Contour café latte

£13£26.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. The stick format is not only convenient for on-the-go touch-ups but also ensures precise application, allowing me to define and emphasize the contours of my face with ease.

Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. I've got cool toned porcelain skin and finding a good contour can be really difficult but this is absolutely perfect. I have used the original/old Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palettes and I would say that this contour stick is less pigmented but it’s easier to blend. Anastasia Beverly Hills was founded upon the idea that beauty relates to balance and proportion – not perfection. I was looking for a cool toned countour and this is just amazing, I find it’s not blending too good if applied directly but I use brush to pick up some product and distribute is all over!Highly pigmented and buildable, this contour stick lets you chisel cheekbones, slim down your nose and perfect your jawline, without the painstaking process of all-out contouring. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour and Highlight Sticks can be layered or worn alone and are ideal for oily and combination skin types. Whether you’re looking to slim, perfect or enhance your bone structure, the contour stick can be pulled out quickly for you to get to work straight away.

The Sunkissed brand is owned by Rainbow Cosmetics, a family business established in 1990 by husband and wife team, John and Heather Sharman. I knocked off a star because after a couple uses, it broke in the tube- and while they eventually blend out perfectly it takes a long time and a lot of work.

I like that this product is very blendable, but I feel like disappears if you blend it a little bit too much. The creamy consistency glides effortlessly onto my skin, providing a seamless application that looks both refined and effortlessly chic. The shade shadow worked pretty well for me, and could probably get away with the next darkest if needed. They may track how you browse this and other sites, and create a profile of your interests which may be used for advertising purpose.

Apply directly to the upper cheek plane, center of the forehead, bridge and tip of the nose, upper brow bone, inner corner of the eyes, above the jawline, Cupid’s bow, and/or chin and blend the edges. These cookies are set by us and/or our advertising partners and help us build a profile of your interests so that you are shown relevant adverts on our and other sites. Contained in a handy stick, this product lets you easily sweep over your cheekbones, jawline and nose for instant definition. Finally found a cool toned contour stick that is cool enough for my skin tone, normally the contour sticks I have tried are too warm toned and orange for my pale skin. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site so it functions better for you. Easily contour and highlight with Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour and Highlight Sticks, a full-pigment cream stick providing a natural-looking matte finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment