276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New DeskCycle2, Height Adjustable, Premium Quality Magnetic Resistance. Low Profile, Whisper Quiet, Mini Exercise Bike, Turn any Chair into an Invigorating Fitness Station.

£83.75£167.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fitbit gives you the workout summary showing how many calories you burned during the workout based on your heart rate and includes these in your daily total, and also show heart rate graph during workout in the workout summary. Multitask with this under desk elliptical, which offers eight resistance levels and comes with a display monitor to track your stats. It is only a fraction of the size and weight of the full-size competition and easily the most portable and storable model we tested. Not only is it useful for work, it can be used whenever you’re sitting down – whether it be on your phone, watching TV or playing video games – you can still get your exercise in, making it one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment around.

Changing the resistance is done by turning the resistance knob at the front of the machine, and there is a noticeable change between each level.

Today's best standing desks let you stand to work, but this device takes things several steps further: it's a fitness machine that is designed to combat the effects of inactivity, and it fits snugly under your desk so you can mindlessly pedal away while you complete those pesky tasks. My home office has smooth vinyl floors so the only other issue was everything staying in place when cycling; at low intensity (levels 1-2 or maybe 3) this is fine, but the bike (and office chair) skated about over the floor especially on highest levels with no carpet to stop this. By joining our Community, you agree to uphold these guidelines, so please take a moment to look them over.

Granted, those are 473 calories I wouldn't have otherwise burned, but I averaged less than 100 calories per day. Not to mention that sitting in the same place and position all day can lead to a tight back, hip flexors and other issues. Exercise bikes offer low-impact workouts while treadmills will have more impact on your ankles, knees, and hips. It reads out the basic metric you’d want on any other bike including calories, distance, time, and RPM.

After some light assembly, I placed it under my desk, strapped in my feet, and started pedaling away. Sassos, along with our health and fitness experts, analysts and engineers in the Good Housekeeping Institute Wellness Lab, evaluated a variety of under desk bikes and ellipticals to find the best ones on the market. You can also adjust the pedal height to work with various office spaces, and we found the DeskCycle 2 to be fairly quiet, so your colleagues won't be disturbed. Calorie monitors aren't always so accurate to begin with, and the DeskCyle owner's manual says the counts are closest if you're pedaling on the highest resistance, so I did a little fact-checking.

This initial impression quickly faded away as the sweat began to pour, and the muscles started to burn. There, you can plug in your weight, height, gender, speed and resistance for a more accurate measure of calorie burn, which totaled out to more like 67 calories per 60 minutes rather than 236. The DeskCycle 2 might not be the answer to everyone’s fitness goals, but it will certainly help anyone looking to add more movement into a long work day. We've got you covered on all things health, wellness, food, style, parenting, relationships, work, travel and lifestyle. Although the Cubii is not a mini bike, this mini elliptical machine is one of the most comparable under-desk cardio options we’ve tried.

Even though I didn't pedal straight through the whole day -- I did it for half-hour chunks at a time, spread across the workday -- I still felt that nice soreness in my legs by quitting time. In short, if you take the time to set this up right then it can work extremely well in a home office (or at work once Covid is over - it is easily quiet enough to have in a bank of desks and not bother others, but again only if desk height works). The DeskCycle 2 mini exercise bike provides improved physical fitness, increased energy and focus, and is great for losing weight conveniently. The simple addition transformed her students: They were more calm and concentrated in class and performed better in their classwork.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment