276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THYMOL Men's Corset For Men Slim 3 Breasted Fitness Corset Vest Shapewear Breathable Tank Top Breathable Vest Chest Binder Flat Fitness Body Shaper 3 Rows Clasp Tailored Stretch

£14.45£28.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gentlemen wear corsets too, but sometimes it can be difficult to find makers who cater to cinching down the waist while maintaining a masculine physique. The following corsetiers and businesses in this gallery are experienced in making masculine corsets. (There are quite a lot of them actually, so I won’t be writing much in this post.) If you are considering a feminizing corset, I have a separate article for feminine corsets for cross-dressers or trans women.* Trans guy trying out my first corset here. One thing that made finding something workable RTW a challenge is that the things that are set by hormones—more/denser muscle, less hip fat, more belly fat—are what people expect for “men’s” build but my skeletal proportions mostly got set by first puberty (narrower ribcage) and I am not at all looking for an exaggerated hourglass figure like a lot of the “women’s corsets” are cut for (been there, done that, not for me). This seems to be an extremely small niche but if you happen to run across masculine corsets with a smaller rib spring it might be useful to note that for folks going this direction. Experience the fusion of contemporary design and timeless appeal with our Men's Leather Corset Shirt. This unique garment seamlessly blends the elements of a corset and a shirt, resulting in a distinctive and eye-catching piece. Made from premium leather and featuring a zip-up front, it offers both style and convenience. Whether worn for a formal occasion or as part of a daring ensemble, this corset shirt is sure to make a lasting impression.

Elevate your style with our classic Men's Leather Corset. Designed to sculpt and shape the male physique, this corset exudes confidence and sophistication. Crafted with utmost precision, it offers a flattering silhouette while providing the necessary support. Whether worn as an undergarment or as a standout piece, this corset embodies the perfect fusion of style and functionality. If anyone else is looking, I ended up with the plus size Orchard Corset CS-701 longline. It is a surprisingly good fit but still most comfortable closing fully at the top and with a 2-3 inches at the bottom. Fits almost perfectly in the rib and hip worn upside down but I prefer the straight cut across the top. Ah well. I’ll probably get something custom one of these days. For a lighter alternative without compromising on style, our Men's Cotton Corset is a fantastic choice. Crafted from high-quality cotton, this corset offers a comfortable and breathable fit, perfect for everyday wear or as an undergarment. While providing gentle shaping and support, it ensures a relaxed yet refined look. Step into the world of sophistication and style with our Men's Leather Corset Vest. This unique garment seamlessly combines the timeless appeal of a corset with the rugged charm of a vest. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this corset vest offers a perfect fit, accentuating the masculine form with its tailored design. Whether worn as a standalone piece or layered over a shirt, this vest is sure to make a bold fashion statement.We offer a range of sizes but if you're unsure which size is right for you, we'll be happy to talk to you about the best options. Feel free to ask about custom made to measure service if this corset is one you want to add to your personal collection. Your Natural We get that making something unique to your size might seem a bit intimidating. But don't stress, it's actually quite simple and there's no need to worry. Especially for our leather items, we offer a special service where we create things that match your exact measurements. This means you'll get something that fits you perfectly, without looking like it's just a copy of someone else's stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment