276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garnier, Botanic Therapy Shampoo Strengthens Brittle Hair Castor Oil and Almond 400 ml 1 Piece

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To do this, use the Coconut Garnier Botanic Therapy Hair Milk Mask Coconut mask for normal and dry hair.

For the shampoo: AQUA / WATER , SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE , COCO-BETAINE , GLYCERIN , ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE , ZINGIBER OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT / GINGER ROOT EXTRACT , MEL / HONEY , PPG-5-CETETH-20 , PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE , DICAPRYLYL ETHER , SORBITOL , SODIUM CHLORIDE , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , PROPYLENE GLYCOL , HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE , CITRIC ACID , OLEYL ALCOHOL , POLYQUATERNIUM-7 , TOCOPHEROL , POTASSIUM SORBATE , SODIUM BENZOATE , SALICYLIC ACID , CI 14700 / RED 4 , CARAMEL , CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 , EUGENOL , COUMARIN , LIMONENE , PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F. Considering the previous Botanika product lines, I understand that it is very important to choose the right line for your hair type (I didn't guess with one of them). As for the mask, I didn't expect such an effect from a mass-market product, as I usually use more expensive hair masks. They help loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it away with ease.They both have a delicious scent, like honey, but also with notes of caramel in it that reminds me of gingerbread. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Look out for the tick on the EU-Allergen free label to know your cosmetic is free from any of the 26 identified cosmetic ingredients.

ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT / SUGAR MAPLE EXTRACT, *******, AMODIMETHICONE, AQUA/WATER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, *******, CARAMEL, CARBOMER, *******, CITRIC ACID, CL 14700/ RED 4, CL 19140 / YELLOW 5, *******, COCO-BETAINE, FUMARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, *******, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, *******, SODIUM BENZOATE, *******, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, TRIDECETH-6 (*).Based on my previous experience, I expected the same effects from this mask as from its siblings in this line - nice and smooth, soft, moisturized hair. The only downside is that it weighs down the hair a bit if you use too much or don't rinse it out completely.

Systematic use of the product noticeably strengthens the strands, which delight with elasticity and shine. The True Treasures Balancing Charcoal Hair Mask is a treatment by Garnier that cleanses the hair thanks to the activated charcoal it contains and hydrates it thanks to the moisturizing black cumin oil. Sometimes I apply a tiny amount of Revlon Equava to the ends (I use it constantly) and then fix it with leave-in conditioner. Most likely, it will be suitable for owners of curly hair who do not need weighing down, but only light nourishment or for those with completely healthy and non-fluffy hair.

Will usually dispatch within same working day if paid before 15:00 GMT (excludes weekends and holidays). The 1-minute care moisturizes the hair for up to 72 hours without weighing it down or making it greasy. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it. If you find your skin doesn't like these simple alcohols, then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the Alcohol-Free icon.

And it's better than more than half of the expensive and mid-range hair masks, I have something to compare it to. This is the first leave-in mask that I use in different ways with different rituals and care products. Since I do like to bitch and moan about shampoos that are all crappy in my opinion, let’s say a few nice things about a shampoo that I do like.

I am currently using a strong cleansing shampoo (I want to remove black color) and the mask perfectly copes with dryness. However, the majority of the scientific community have deemed these findings non-conclusive due to the limitations of these studies. These alcohols should never be used alone on your skin, but combined with other cosmetic ingredients, they are normally without issue. The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment