276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keepers of the Garden: An Extraterrestrial Document

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Honestly I enjoy Dolores's work, I feel her to be an honest dedicated light worker, however the beings she spoke with are what left me concerned. As regards the Moon, we are told that it “was ripped from the Earth during a collision with a wandering star”. It never contained life, since it never had an atmosphere. An Incapacity Benefit book or letter confirming that the recipient has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) Many of you have asked about my mother Dolores Cannon’s nineteen incredible books, and how and when she wrote them by rediscovering lost knowledge using her unique Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique® ( QHHT) for healing and past life regression.

Genesis 2:15 - Man and Woman in the Garden - Bible Hub Genesis 2:15 - Man and Woman in the Garden - Bible Hub

In the closing paragraph of her book, she says "we must simply try to incorporate the beliefs and aims of the star people into our lives and help them save our planet. Yes, the aliens are here. Thank God they are here, for without them we are lost!"

Aslo the author is asking the aliens whether they will physically transport the survivors of the nuclear war to another planet in their space ships! Well, is this the "Rapture" the bible talks about? I don't think so. According to the Bible, the Lord (not the aliens) will take the good people to Him at the end of days to save them from the seven-year period of "tribulation". Within the village – pronounced to rhyme with story – is the play structure itself, alongside elf, troll, fairy and goblin houses, designed to appeal to both children and adults. The entire area has been constructed using natural materials and is completely plastic-free, while over 1,300 Nordic Christmas trees surround the area. I would definitely recommend reading any of her works, including this one, as they all have value for truth seekers and light workers alike or even for people who are just interested in learning more about other races out there in our vast Multiverse!

Keepers Of The Garden - Dolores Cannon : Free Download Keepers Of The Garden - Dolores Cannon : Free Download

urn:lcp:keepersofgarden0000cann:epub:bcd5fb84-335b-4b25-ba70-757351041025 Foldoutcount 0 Identifier keepersofgarden0000cann Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t7fr8928v Invoice 1652 Isbn 0963277642 Another great book by Dolores Cannon a hypnotherapist who regresses her clients to prior lives. Sometimes these prior lives are on planets other than Earth. One of her clients worked on the "Planet of the Three Spires" where all knowledge is collected. She had this client frequently return to his planet and access its information. From this "library" she learned the entire history of the human race on the planet earth. Discounts are available throughout the year to visit The Savill Garden to members of the following schemes:The origion of life of Earth through past-life hypnotic regression. Includes descriptions of life on other planets and in other dimensions You will be captivated by shrubs and trees noted for their colourful trunks, foliage and aromatic scented flowers. The play structure is 26m tall and looks spectacular. In the village’s story arc, the structure is Elfwin Drin castle, home to King of Lilidorei. It’s suitable for children aged 11 and under, but during our visit older kids and adults were encouraged to explore, too. There are six slides, and these include four tube slides, a sliding rail and a fireman’s pole. Higher consciousness was guiding the conversations. An expedition from Andromeda came to earth during a mineral/plant era to see if the planet was able to sustain life. God is one and all. The seeds came from many places. Humans, of a dual nature, are animals. To have arrived at the humans we have there has been much planning, attentive gardening and pruning. There is still much weeding and maintenance at present. The seeding of other planets from ours is not only physical but spiritual. The spreading of earth’s energy. The body inhabits the spirit, not the reverse. All spirits here have come from elsewhere in the universe. God is an observer of all that his children are doing. Esa es otra, cuando se le describe cada nueva civilización la autora invariablemente pregunta el como se reproducen, me disculparan pero si se me diera la oportunidad que supuestamente ella tuvo de hacer preguntas, la sexualidad es lo último que me interesaría inicialmente.

Keepers of the Garden – Hidden in Plain Sight Keepers of the Garden – Hidden in Plain Sight

Pulpit Commentary Verse 15. - Having prepared the garden for man's reception, the Lord God took the man. "Not physically lifting him up and putting him down in the garden, but simply exerting an influence upon him which induced him, in the exercise of his free agency, to go. He went in consequence of a secret impulse or an open command of his Maker" (Bush). And put him into the garden; literally, caused him to rest in it as an abode of happiness and peace. To dress it. I.e. to till, cultivate, and work it. This would almost seem to hint that the aurea aetas of classical poetry was but a dream - a reminiscence of Eden, perhaps, but idealized. Even the plants, flowers, and trees of Eden stood in need of cultivation from the hand of man, and would speedily have degenerated without his attention. And to keep it. Neither were the animals all so peaceful and domesticated that Adam did not need to fence his garden against their depredations. Doubtless there is here too an ominous hint of the existence of that greater adversary against whom he was appointed to watch. For some reason I found this one slightly less readable than her others, perhaps because it didn’t contain much other text than the interviews with the subject, Phil, these being filled with compact high-level information; the material thus seemed a little dry. Phil had a dream. The box could only be opened by the correct mental vibration of his mind. It opened to a turquoise stone. He was only able to access a small portion of the message of this box. It was protected by the white light. He had learned his lessons well.The life forms of earth did not develop by chance, but rather the plans and work of ET’s. A meteor crashed on earth bringing a terrible virus and weeds or bad soil. From this sprang almost all diseases. Information must be given gradually to engender awakening, not opposing groups. No sé si de corrector u otro tipo más preocupante fue afirmar que de las hojas de la cocoa sale la cocaína. Ya sé que el chocolate es muy adictivo pero tampoco se pasen. This was a physical and intravenous interbreeding. This would have taken ages to monitor and supervise. There were some men/gods that were very much looked up to. Some were from other dimensions or had tapped into inner consciousness. Information had to be gradual so as to not overwhelm. This was a primitive humanity. The ET’s could influence, but it had to be without interference (manipulation). They would give knowledge, i.e. Inventions, but they would not dictate how the knowledge was used. We must be free to evolve as we desire. The Mayans did not die out, but rather were transported, to avoid being destroyed. Channeling is an avenue of this knowledge. The planet is today bathed in energy. We are all extraterrestrials. Appropriateness/timing is key. The LORD God then took the man and settled him in the garden of Eden, to cultivate and care for it. He was here on a mission to help the inhabitants of earth. As a a young boy he had numerous encounters with friends from above. They took eggs/seed from he and his sisters. They also would remove a tumor that was growing around a pellet that had been placed in him previously.

Keepers Of The Garden - Dolores Cannon : Free Download

And LORD JEHOVAH God took Adam and he left him in the Paradise of Eden to cultivate it and to keep it. I really appreciate the effort the author has done in her book. My only problem is that she seems to believe everything the vehicle "Mr. Phil" is reporting about the aliens or the star people. How can she trust everything they are saying! What is the source of this information ? It may very well be evil and misguiding.However I found towards the end of the book a very elitist strange tone manifested within the script. There was talk of a new planet created which would need seeding, that the beings 'in charge of populating' the world only wanted 'pure' people, no crippled or 'defect' DNA please. Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to farm the land and to take care of it. Next, we headed towards the village’s clan house trail. Here, you can walk past the abodes of all nine clans at Lilidorei, including sprite house, troll house, squiffle house, elf house and hobgoblin house. There are thatched and grassy roofs, gingerbread-style houses, colourful decorations, giant mushrooms, and festive nods throughout as the clans are always busy preparing for Christmas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment