276°
Posted 20 hours ago

50th Pink and White Birthday Cake Decoration Shoe with Feathers and Crystal Flower Embellishments and Diamante Number Non- Edible (pink white feather 50)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t use this pink drip recipe on fondant. It can do weird things to the fondant and create a goopy mess. Let it flow and sit for a couple minutes. See what it looks like and how far it runs down the side of the cake.

I made the cake a 600g mix, so that it’s super easy to split into two batches. The best way is to weigh 5-6 medium eggs, and get as close to 300g as you can, for example 312g, and then match the butter, sugar and flour to that weight. Add the white swoops by carefully squeezing out the frosting, letting it hang down, and reconnecting it to the cake. Whisk together wet ingredients. I prefer to warm them slightly so there are no clumps, but room temperature works just fine. When it comes to throwing a birthday party, make sure to decorate your space with some party decorations. From bunting and balloons to lights and banners, you’ll find whatever you need to get everyone in the mood for celebrating. We’ve got a fun collection of greeting cards too—just what you need to express your feelings.This pink velvet cake is ultra fluffy, tender, moist, and frosted with a luxurious cream cheese frosting. It’s pink inside and has vintage piping decorations all over the sides and top! It’s similar to red velvet cake, but doesn’t contain any cocoa powder. It has the gorgeous dense velvety texture and subtle tang that you expect from a red velvet cake! It’s the perfect pink birthday cake, vintage birthday cake, or even a princess party cake. You can decorate it as elaborately or as simply as you like! Jump to:

Don’t open the oven mid-bake. You may have heard this before, but it’s an important tip. We’ve all been there and nobody likes their cake with a sinkhole! And had he not OK’d eating cake before dinner (thank goodness for being an adult!), I think I may have burst.

More Tasty Halloween Dessert Recipes

And I will also say from the beginning… YES I KNOW THE RAINBOW HAS SEVEN COLOURS. This cake, is only six. When baking this cake, I just find making 6 colours so much easier, and you can see the obvious differences. I am not bothered about the seventh! It’s best to use actual measuring spoons. Cutlery teaspoons and tablespoons aren’t actually the correct volume - who knew!?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment