276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Butter Buds, Sprinkles, Butter Flavored Granules, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add in half of your premixed dry ingredients to your wet mixture, and gently fold with a spatula until just combined. Funfetti cakes are often used for celebrations, birthdays, or any occasion where a touch of whimsy and joy is desired. Containing real butter, Butter Bud granules undergo a special process that removes the fat and water content to produce a concentrated dairy powder.

I only used 1 TBSP of sugar and microwaved in my 700 watts microwave for 2 minutes and it turned out perfect. IMPORTANT: For accuracy, I would recommend using the gram measurements provided as those are the exact quantities I use. They’re a perfect treat without having to make a full batch or a delicious sneaky snack in the middle of the night.Add in half of your premixed flour mixture to your wet mixture, and gently fold with a spatula until just combined.

Using the paddle attachment, mix on the lowest speed until the ingredients are combined (about a minute), and then mix on a medium-high speed for a full 10 minutes. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. In a mug, you can use in the microwave, whisk together the dry ingredients — flour, sugar, and baking powder. Once baked, the cake should have a moist and fluffy texture with bursts of color from the sprinkles.Butter Buds ® provide all the flavor of butter with minimal fat and cholesterol, and zero grams of saturated fat or trans-fat per serving. Needing no refrigeration, these sachets are easy to carry with you for packed lunches, meals out and holiday trips. I use this mainly in jacket potatoes and and mash - love the flavour it offers for next to no calories! If you need inspiration, here is my Best-Ever Buttercream Frosting , homemade Whipped Cream with a Mason Jar , and even my Homemade Ice Cream Recipe with Only 2 Ingredients ! They are usually frosted with a vanilla or buttercream frosting and can be further decorated with more sprinkles on top, because why not?

Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, but they’re a single-serving elevated cake because they steam in the microwave — instead of drying out in the oven.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. When sprinkled over hot food – or mixed into sauces, mashed potatoes and baking – they'll butter up your taste buds, but they won’t affect your waistline!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment