276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MWM Phase Essential - Innovative Wireless 2-Deck DVS Controller for Turntable DJs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the proof of star rating does not include the number plate, you should submit this together with a copy of your V5C log book (or foreign equivalent), or a document from the DVLA confirming both the vehicle's number plate and VIN. If you do not yet have a V5C, you can send us: MWM claims that each wireless remote should have approximately 10 hours of battery life. Although I did not play any 10-hour gigs during my testing, the remotes lasted throughout my five-hour gig with no issues. Great addition for existing DJs that have a traditional vinyl turntables of CDJs setup. You still get that vinyl feel and benefit from a digital music library. You can use the Phase DVS remotes with any setup. Many DJ's want to move to digital but can't step away from their Technics SL-1200. Now you can mix any turntables and benefit from all the tools of digital DJ software. Thus, in today’s era, digital vinyl systems have taken over the traditional turntables. This new method has also allowed newbies to spin and enjoy the traditional feel of mixing without having to invest in expensive equipment. Digital vinyl systems can help you save thousands of dollars but will give you the same satisfaction and the same quality. Moreover, you will not need large spaces for storing your vinyl records. All you need is a small tablet, and you are good to go.

As we continue our vital work to clean up the River Thames, we're proud to be playing our part in improving the lives of Londoners by creating a safer, cleaner environment.'HGVs that are 1-5 star rated will automatically be eligible for a permit until October 2024, but will still need to apply.

Although currently you only need one star to obtain a DVS safety permit, this will rise to three stars in October 2024. As vehicles often operate on a greater than five-year lifecycle, any HGV’s bought in 2020 and beyond will need to be rated a minimum of three stars during their lifetime. It’s much easier all round to install safety equipment into a new vehicle before it joins your fleet. Statement that you are providing self-certification of the vehicle's zero star rating. Any self-certification statement must be made in English. After considering all of the responses received and the issues raised, we made a number of modifications to our proposals. We asked London Council’s Transport and Environment Committee (who are the decision making authority for the HGV Safety Permit Scheme) to approve our recommendations at their 8 June 2023 meeting. A copy of the paper they considered is available here. provisional statistics: Provisional data from 2020 shows that 13 people walking and cycling died in collisions with HGVs. The final collision data for deaths and serious injuries in 2020 will be published later in the year once it has been fully verified by police forcesAt The Disc DJ Store, we offer MWM's state-of-the-art PHASE DVS System, a must-have tool for DJs seeking to push the boundaries of what's possible in their sets. Benefit from The Disc's Price Match Promise In 2014 a driver behind the wheel of a lorry failed to see me whilst I was cycling, and crushed me. I lost my leg as a result of the crash, and have been left permanently disabled. The Direct Vision Standard will prevent crashes like mine. Transport for London should be commended for introducing the scheme, which will save lives and prevent serious injury. As a result, more than 30,000 dangerous zero-rated HGVs have now had safe systems fitted, improving protection for vulnerable road users and saving lives. More than 60,000 HGVs rated 1 to 5 stars received their safety permit automatically and this includes more than 3,000 5-star vehicles. Several freight operators including SUEZ Recycling and Recovery and FM Conway and major projects such as Tideway have led the way in introducing 5-star vehicles to London, which provide high levels of direct vision and are the most effective at reducing tragic road deaths and serious injuries. If you need a strong business case for upgrading your fleet’s safety equipment, then consider how a collision could affect your drivers and colleagues too. One of the ‘Know My Name’ stories features a driver who killed a cyclist in a road traffic accident. That one event has affected her entire life, and she’s since been plagued with severe guilt that has kept her awake for many days and nights. Imagine if that was someone in your team. Updating existing guidance on the use of mirrors and mirror-replacement Camera Monitoring Systems (CMS) as technology has improved to allow the use of both systems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment