276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Titania's Fortune Cards

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am seeking answers to whether my recent move across the country was the right move, and I am stumped. If you want to ask questions about a person in your life, select the Man, the Woman or the Child as card no. From understanding the cards and deciphering their meanings, to finding out what direction your life will take, let Titania guide you through the Lenormand technique of fortune telling. These are now very hard to get hold of and exchange hands for hundreds of pounds but they are no different to the decks that we sell in terms of the images on each card and the interpretations.

There are no written words on the card to trigger the memorization so as opposed to many decks that offer an idea based on the scene in the card; here you'll need to read the book a few times to be able to successfully read the cards. I've learned that you have to literally bond with a deck to understand the messages each card has for you in real-life terms. I’ve been practicing playing with the Titania Fortune cards daily, and recently I’ve been getting the coffin and scythe together in a 9 card spread. They vary again when read in threes or more, but what’s here should give you an idea of how to put together meaning ‘sentences’.

is there some advice on how to enhance the response to my educational work for children The I AM Program? I have found that the cards will often eventually mean what you think they mean which is why you’ll find so many variations of meanings out there. Other readers read the cards directly in a line above the Significator, below, to the left, to the right, as well as diagonally upwards/left, upwards/right, downwards/left and downwards right (as in a star or asterisk shape).

In traditional decks and spreads the Man and Woman are the cards that the whole reading centres around. Firstly, the wordplay I associate “cloudy” thinking with is the idea that, in my life at least, I have often overlooked the good right in front of me when my thoughts were “cloudy” or too busy wondering if it was going to rain/ something was going to go wrong, if that makes sense. Some interpretations aren’t the same for me : for example I find that the Lilly not the ship is business / work related but that could be because I and a lot of my circle work in a hospital ! Some cards have similar meanings or sub-meanings that reinforce each other or contradict each other. Though a small deck in comparison to other decks I have reviewed, this deck only has the image on the card which means the reader will need to commit their meaning (as outlined in the book) to memory.Once again, it is trust and developing the ability to trust the deck of cards, your Soul's wisdom along with the guidance of Spirit if you are okay with being open to this as a concept that will help you to work with the cards and provide accurate readings. They can offer immediate insight into what might be the outcome of a certain situation for you, or even what motivates the behaviour of others so that you can develop more understanding of how to handle difficulties within a relationship. I had one question I was curious about why you view the clover/clouds as negative thinking instead of a lucky insight or positive thinking?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment