276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goodnight Everyone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I have discovered, what you feed your mind in the day will affect your quality of sleep at night. Yvonne Haughton, Good Night Insomnia

I send you a wonderful dream through time and space. Dream of friends, dancing, laughter and everyone who makes you happy.Take a deep breath and close your eyes hard to ensure that your fantasy becomes a reality. Sweet dreams are what I dream about! Good night! Do you look up to the moon? Do you recognize the man who lives there? He sends shooting stars to you who say: think of me. Did you know when going to bed was a punishment? … how stupid we were! In this sense, I wish you a good night! Every night, under the same sky and stars, probably since the emergence of humankind, people around the world have been wishing one another a good night. Efrat Shoham, 15 Ways To Say Good Night

Don’t stay up all night worrying about what tomorrow may hold, breathe, relax, pray, rest for you don’t have to fear. -Unknown Getting a good night’s sleep is essential if you want to wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world. Whether you’re an early sleeper or a night owl, receiving funny good night memes from someone you love could be just what you need for a night of restful night sleep. The reassurance of knowing you have people that love you lets you sleep without worry. Since you almost fall asleep and then sheep number 14923 but still hang on the damn fence and falls on his face.Do you like watching the stars tonight, they shine, even beautiful and if you think of me tonight, they will all shine for you. The moonlight is fading, and the air is still and silent. Take a little snooze. As a result of your sweetness, let’s hope you enjoy a restful night’s sleep. Good night! Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising. It is night and my heart comes to you, do not hold out, do not stop with me. Lying down on your chest like a stone it sinks into yours. Only then does it come to rest at the bottom of your eternal thou. Sleeping is really hard for me. I miss your nice words very much. You have put me under your spell and that is really unbelievable!

I don’t always say good night and sweet dreams but when I do…I say it to you…XOXO.” 13) Sweet dreams with goodnight memes! Tonight, I’d want the moon and stars to keep an eye on you as you sleep so that you can rest well and be joyful in the morning. I’d want to propose to you. Good night. I can not eat anything in the morning because I love you! At noon I can not eat because I love you! I can not eat anything in the evening because I love you! I can not sleep at night because I’m hungry! Nighttime is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep."Motivation should never come to an end no matter how far the sun has fallen in the night sky. Good night! Son: Can we go to a haunted house this year? Dad: What’s wrong with the one we live in? Son: WHAT?! Dad: Goodnight son.” 93)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment