276°
Posted 20 hours ago

R.O.B. Famicom Colors No.54 amiibo (Nintendo Wii U/3DS)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

or C: You're an extremely hardcore Mega Man fan who will buy anything Mega Man (No shame in it, I'm one myself.) When I was 9 or 10 I played MM2 for the first time and I thought it was the best game ever. Since Nintendo games were made by Japanese, I thought Japanese music must be as cool as the music in Mega Man 2. As of September 2019, the values on this list are as accurate as possible and will be updated as needed.

After Mega Man 2 cemented the series formula, Mega Man 3 marked the beginning of iteration on that formula, infusing it with new ideas and concepts that would have a big effect on the games to follow. The development team finally threw some salt on that ice covering everything, and Mega Man controls far more tightly and responsively here than he has in the previous two games. Out of all the Mega Man games released on the Switch, only the ones from the classic series would have amiibo support.

Discover more amiibo:

If your FP is right next to you, hit it with a powerful up tilt. Make sure you only use this move when he’s right in front of you. Images: Nintendo Life / Nintendo Do you need amiibo to access the new Costumes from Booster Course Pass Wave 6? Even though I'm also a huge fan of the Blue Bomber, this disgracefully cash-in collection deserves nothing more than a 7/10.

The 3DS pixel aspect ratio is 1:1 (square pixels), the NES PAR is 8:7, the width of the games is 256... The reason for these Amiibos’ rarities ranges from unique manufacturing ability to store and even country exclusivity. As the home country of Nintendo, Japan doesn’t seem to have the same availability issues as the rest of the world. While many of the Amiibos on this list are only rare outside of Japan, a few are so rare that they are essentially priceless.In the year 20XX, the robot hero Mega Man is in a strange place. For whatever reason, Capcom seems to think of the storied series as something of a relic of the past - something that inspires nostalgia and reverence, sure, but not a franchise that could compete in today's world of gritty shooters and action titles. Mega Man Legacy Collection, which features emulated versions of the first six NES Mega Man games along with a treasure trove of extras, indeed invokes nostalgia for gaming's past, as well as making us long for the blue bomber to return. Mega Man’s up air and up smash are great for catching landings. Whenever your FP is above you, you should be using both of these moves to intercept its landing over and over again. It’s important to note that up smash can hit enemies standing above Mega Man on Battlefield’s platforms — this comes in handy in tournaments that use Battlefield-form stages. Amiibos are figurines that provide special functions to various Nintendo games. The figures were first launched in November 2014 to much fanfare and became something new to collect. Besides their game capabilities, Amiibos are fairly high quality figures and perfect for displaying. Like any collectible items, some Amiibos are rarer and more valuable than others, especially in the West.

I found the mega buster to be annoying. Its constant pulsating sound ruined the music, but you always felt you had to have it charged just to get through a stage. Castle Image: Nintendo Life Toadette Image: Nintendo Life Dry Bowser Image: Nintendo Life Chain Chomp Image: Nintendo Life Cheep Cheep Image: Nintendo Life Dolphin Image: Nintendo Life Pokey Image: Nintendo Life Blooper Image: Nintendo Life Koopa Clown Car Image: Nintendo Life Para-Boddybud Image: Nintendo Life Ice Cream Image: Nintendo Life Birdo Image: Nintendo Life Petey Piranha Image: Nintendo Life Wiggler Image: Nintendo Life Goomba Image: Nintendo Life Moo Moo Image: Nintendo Life Daisy Image: Nintendo Life All Compatible amiibo for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Full List

Alongside Mario and Shovel Knight, Mega Man is the only other amiibo to get a golden variant of his amiibo. Now that you know what can give you an edge in the war against Dr. Wily, put those amiibos of yours to use! Remember, you're guaranteed a 1-Up with Mega Man amiibo, and anything else gives you a random boost or possible 1-Up. It's time to get bombin' with Mega Man!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment