276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sweetpea 'I bought this butterfly baby walker for my 5 month old granddaughter and she absolutely loves its. She has so much independence, like following her mummy around the house. Worth every penny' Gem 'Bought this for my 10month old to walk around whilst I’m in the kitchen and it’s the best thing I’ve bought for her! She loves walking in it and being independent. It is really easy for my daughter to steer and change direction too. It’s sturdy and compact aswell so it folds flat when not in use. Set up is straightforward and simple'

IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS: This baby push along toy is the perfect gift for baby's first birthday or a baby's first Christmas, as it is specifically designed to support baby's development starting from 6 months Paul 'Bought this item as Christmas present for our Grand daughter, it is well constructed and she loves her new found mobility' Chels 'Great price for a good quality walker. Not many height settings so hard to find the perfect one but other than that it’s brilliant'Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store. Helen P 'I brought this walker a few weeks ago for my baby girl and she absolutely loves it. Amazing value for money. Would definitely recommend.' Jonny 'In terms of price Vs quality this is a okay walker don't expect anything special as the toys are basic and it simply just does the job'

AshT 'I bought this a few wks ago .! Got it on sale but we’ll worth it and really easy to assemble. Bought 2 for my twin granddaughters.'Sharps66 'Ideal to help to strengthen those little legs. Granddaughter is loving her new found freedom.' Based on the allocated SKU, the "Chad Valley Baby Walker - Pink" may also be known as the "Chad Valley Pink Baby Walker".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment