276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Your Irresistible Love (The Bennett Family)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before long, I was standing inside our empty house. I set my luggage aside and headed to the living room. I sat on the sofa and waited. The house looked and smelled like no one had lived in it for years. Our wedding photo was still hanging on the wall. It offended and saddened me at the same time. Sebastian doesn’t believe in love, until he brings in external marketing consultant Ava to oversee the next collection launch. She’s beautiful, funny, and just as stubborn as he is. Not only is he obsessed with her delicious curves, but he also finds himself willing to do anything to make her smile. Well, I’m sold. I wasn’t sure I would be. Like many other romance book junkies, I have a crap ton of book series that I’ve already collected still waiting to be read. Someone found out that the license plate of that car belonged to the Moore Group, but I was the one I watched his receding figure as tears welled up in my eyes. We had been hiding our marriage during the past three years. No one knew about it except our family and close friends. A few months ago, the media reported news of Charles and Rita's engagement. Photos of Rita trying on wedding dresses were also published and got circulated all over the Internet. What a perfect match!

Discover a love that defies all odds in "Bye, My Irresistible Love." This captivating romance novel takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions as two souls find themselves entangled in a forbidden romance that tests the boundaries of societal expectations. Don't read this expecting too be deep and thoughtful, with tons of emotions and tears, because to me it was a very happy and warm read, that you can enjoy with a chocolate or a cup of tea or hot chocolate around. Yes, it is a good book, the characters are very cute and funny, their relationship is somehow straight forward, as I said no drama, and if you don't expect a plot full of twists and turns you'll like it. The moment we disembarked the ship, the kids ran to the beach to build castles out of sand.Meanwhile, Icey, Vivian and I busied ourselves by playing cards the whole afternoon.A few moments later, the men came over, pulled a chair each, and sat next to their wives. I hung up the phone before Tiana could protest and took a deep breath. Charles’s car was still there, and it didn’t look like he planned to leave anytime soon. But what did I care?Three years ago, the Moore family opposed Charles Moore's choice to marry his beloved woman and selected Scarlett Riley as his bride. Charles didn't love her. In fact, he hated her. One was fr om Charles, another was from William, and the last was from a stranger named Simon Felix. They w ere all inviting me to the auction of the land on the east bank with them. Tracy placed a cup of hot, mellow coffee in front of me before she said, "When I went to get coffee this I married Charles three years ago. But shortly after our wedding, I received some good news from my dream university abroad. I was accepted to one of their programs, so I left to study there. Charles and I had not seen each other for three years. While I was away, he was spending all his time with the woman he truly loved. Is he still there? He was waiting out there last night, and he told me not to tell you that he's there."

Your Irresistible Love was a fast paced sexy read that I found myself devouring in one sitting. This book had the right amount of steam, emotion, and love to keep me entertained. The writing was beautifully well orchestrated as Ms. Hagen layered this book with so much heart, steam, compassion, and family bonds. I loved how Ms. Hagen slowly introduced members of the Bennett family and I seriously can't wait for Logan's story and the feisty sassy woman who can tame this bad boy CFO.

Read Bye, My Irresistible Love Chapter 392: Played Him  - The hottest series of the author Gorgeous Killer

I sat together and waited for our husbands to bring us the cooked barbecue.Charles walked over with a tray and handed it to I want you to drink this all up then we can be friends. What do you say?” The man handed me the glass without waiting for my rashly, then his behavior would be labeled as harboring evildoers.Besides, you two were not in love at Your Irresistible Love is exactly what I look for in a 5 star romance novel. It made me laugh, blush, swoon and wasn't overloaded with unnecessary drama.

Your Irresistible Love is the first book in her new Bennett Family Series and it is definitely a hit. In this book we meet Ava Lindt and Sebastian Bennett. Ava is a very strong female character. She is used to doing things for herself and is very independent. She works for a marketing consultant firm and is hired by the Bennett family to help with the newest launch of their jewelry line. This is where she meets Sebastian. The attraction is instantaneous on both sides, but it is still a slow burn for these two because Ava doesn't want to do anything to put her job in jeopardy. Well that just makes Ava a challenge for Sebastian and he doesn't shy away from a challenge. Sebastian is on top of Book Boyfriend List. He is AMAZING. He is everything a woman is looking for. He was so lovable. I loved the banter between him and Ava but also with his family. I also loved that he was the perfect mix of Alpha male and a true softy. I loved how he treated Ava throughout the whole book. I dare anyone who reads this book, not to fall in love with him!!! It's not possible ;) Great! Come work in our radio station then. I mean, you’re perfect for the job. You majored in media, your voice is pleasant to hear, and you’re gorgeous. People are going to love you. You’ll fit right in. What do you say?” I spent the last three years waiting for him. I tried and tried my best to show him my affection and concern despite the distance between us, but I got nothing in return. One day, I woke up and allowed the truth to beat me to a pulp.

I know this all sounds bad, but it really was an ok read, and I'm sure lots of romance fans loved this book. I will try again with this author...like I mentioned there were characters in this book that intrigued me, and I look forward to reading their story!

the evening, I came to the Mint Bar as promised. As soon as I entered the bar, the familiar scent of alcohol and cigarette greeted me. I could not help but look around the hall to see if Charles and Spencer were there. Thankfully, they were not. I went straight to the reserved private room and pushed the door open. There were So this was the first book I've read by this author and I'm quite surprised because I didn't expect to like it so much.Then, he stared at me with his cold, sharp eyes. My first thought was to lower my head and avoid looking directly at him, but I forced my chin up. I saw my reflection in his dark eyes. I wanted to refuse. But for some reason, I had always found it difficult to say no to him. All he had to do was look me in the eyes and ask, and I'd just give in without a fight. Trying to calm down, I glared at him and retorted, "Do you always try to have sex with any woman who Ava Lindt is a marketing director that has been contracted by The Bennett corporation to help launch the new jewelry collection. Ava goes from company to company providing her knowledge and creating the perfect marketing strategies and set for success. Ava never stays anywhere for too long, she is always on the go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment