276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Winning Moves HM Queen Elizabeth II Monopoly Board Game, tour key moments in Her Majesty's life, Collect Royal Residence, Horses, Corgis and Weddings and trade your way to success, for ages 8 plus

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And i mean absolutly no disrespect to Brian but his interests are very eclectic, Space, 3d imagery, badgers.... and none of these really sell well when forced into Queen products. So that's why it's now though a discount. Still won't buy it though. Release an anthology boxset and then you will get my money.

He said: ”I've always been amazed by the positivity, the energy, the hope, and the love that goes on at the Royal Marsden.Crazy that Brian thinks that if you put work in something it will be automatically a succes. Or worse: it DESERVES to be a succes. Brian has posted about a deal on the Queen Monopoly game, basically moaning that it hasn’t sold as well as it should after all the time and effort he put into it.

Why oh why are we dissapointed year after year. The latest release that got my approval was the Rainbow boxset. Do that but now with News Of The World.

Why Can T Royal Kids Play Monopoly?

A Kind Of Magic' and 'In The Lap Of The Gods' squares (3 each), which replace 'Community Chest' and 'Chance' I believe the kidz (with a z) are starting to like boardgames in the UK again. It's not a pub these days if you don't have some squares in the corner playing chess. I think I'd have to make sure everyone could enjoy it. So we'd have to bring everyone together, have a big party. I think a lot of people when they think of being treated for cancer or having cancer. Obviously, it's a gloomy outlook, when you're first told about it, and all sorts of emotions spring to mind when you're told.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment