276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRANSFORMERS Studio Series Core The The Movie Decepticon Rumble Figure, Ages 8 and Up, 8.5 cm, Multicolor (F3145)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian hovercraft modes in 19 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure Leader Tigerhawk, voyager Silverbolt, voyager Thundertron and voyager Cybertron Starscream? That's like the best leak ever. i couldn't care less about voyager Animated Optimus Prime though unless he has his jet armor and the Magnus hammer. Doesn't mean I won't get it though. Other than Tigerhawk and Silverbolt pretty much having the same alt mode just using different animals, this is a fairly diverse lineup. I just really, really, really, really hope that Thundertron isn't just a retool of Leo Prime. Have Prime ThunderTRON be its own mold with Cyberverse ThunderHOWL as his retool. Go! Prime and Alpha Trizer could also be reuses of Thundertron. STUDIO SERIES CORE CLASS: Core Class figures are 3.5-inch collectible action figures that allow fans to collect mini versions of iconic characters from the movie universe I'm hoping we can get a new mold Soundwave, or at least a Marvel Soundwave. I don't think this Soundwave is as great as everyone seems to think, I believe it's closer to ER Ironhide…. In between definitive.

Studio Series Swoop, Mohawk Leaked 2024 Transformers Studio Series Swoop, Mohawk

Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie! NEW Leaked Legacy, Studio Series, Reactive Game 2024 Listings - Commanders, Titans, Exclusives, MoreAnyone know if the Stop motion shorts were released online? My theater messed up the showing and skipped all of them. Rumble as he was seen in The Transformers: The Movie joins the ever-growing cast in the little core class. How cute! Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice. Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) SORRY I didn't see these before. Niiiiiice! Being a Prime head, I can really appreciate all of these. I think your Nova works very well. Will be fascinating to see what Hasbro works up. I hope they do some proper wings. I dunno if you saw my Daily Prime post, but I reshot the SND upgrade for Combiner Wars Core Optimus Prime.

Studio Series 86 Core Class RUMBLE Review Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class RUMBLE Review

Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! If recording audio on a desktop, we recommend using an external microphone for best results. However, many computers such as Macs can record great-sounding audio without the need for an external microphone. What's silly is how everyone is going insane over a name that's just printed on the box & instructions, not on the toy itself.Of course Sideburn was being made. That was painfully obvious when we first seen Shadow Striker. I do hope to get all the colors though including the OTFCC versions of Roulette and Shadow Striker. I can't ever seem to get as excited for Studio Series figures though. I mean I enjoy them, I just don't really do much with most of them once I have them. WFC Starscream is one I'm excited for though. He'll look nice standing between his deluxe FoC toy and his Planet X doppelganger with that "legends scale" doppelganger leading them that I almost forgot I had. Just like the new Cybertron Starscream will look good between the old legends of Cybertron figure, the Galaxy Force voyager, the Maketoys doppelganger and the Cybertron supreme toy. Mohawk I'm interested in. Is it me or are we getting a shitton of motorcycles lately? Like damn. Bumblebee movie Megatron is cool too. I loves me some Megatrons. I get that the TLK molds were really good and all but I could go for another toy from that mold now too.

Studio Series New Reveals Official Details Transformers Studio Series New Reveals Official Details

Voyager WFC Ratchet. Well, I think less will go wrong with this than with Optimus and Megatron since he's a smaller character but still a voyager. So hopefully he doesn't have the jank the other molds have. I still need to get the real Generations WFC Bumblebee at some point. I have them all except him. I even have Darkside Megatron and Optimus. Such beautiful figures. Well, I don't have the retail United versions either but oh well. Brimstone is fairly self explanatory as well. The yellow is Testors flat Sunflower if I recall correctly. The purple is the same mix I used for Toxitron I think. The chest was also mixed and it ended up being a lighter shade than I wanted. It looks more "fleshy" than I would've liked but it's okay. INCH SCALE DECEPTICON RUMBLE (BLUE): Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for poseability

Leader class SS86 Springer? I'm not really sure he needs to be a leader class. The Siege voyager was really good and it's not like he really changes all that much between modes. The mold is pretty big too so it's not like he needs to be resized to match Astrotrain and Blitzwing. If anything, they both need to be resized as they're both too short. Springer's height was always spot on though. I just don't really see how much better he can get from this point on. Yes there's a few things here and there but overall, his Siege design is pretty much it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment