276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kabalo Extra Large Letter Box Door Cage Post Catcher Pet Dog Guard Mail Basket White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Letter Box Cages help keep your mail safe from over enthusiastic dogs, they catch mail that is pushed through the letter box. Now that we’ve covered the benefits, let’s talk about how to select the perfect one for your letterbox. I have witnessed my dog having letters drop next to her on the floor or being startled by the postman who has pushed a letter through the letterbox. Seriously though, my last dog did bark at him and would have probably got upset over letters being posted, but she never had access to the front door so that wasn't a problem, but I made sure her access to the front garden was restricted unless I went with her.

If someone walked into my house, uninvited, and got bitten by my dog - they should be grateful the dog got to them before I did! Post catcher - Post collector mailbox - Mailbag - Mail bag - Door - Front door - Easy fastening without screws! So there you have it – all the information you need to select the perfect letterbox cage for your home.I am sorry and again it may go against everyone's views but I think there is no excuse for a dog biting a human unprovoked. To change behaviours, the dog needs to understand that the post person is neither a threat nor a playmate. Couldn't agree more with you Goldmali, I have said all along from my very 1st post that it would be my interpretation if it were to be my decision and all the facts would be looked at.

So we have to protect people wishing to post things in our letterbox, some people have a letterbox on their outer wall or at their front gate to avoid these situations, others have a letter rack inside to catch the post, unfortunately a letter box is a public access to our homes and a means of communication from others. If pacifying your pet when answering the door to couriers is an issue, an external parcel mailbox might be the answer. Mirror (2016) Dog’s jaw glued shut by Dominoes takeaway menu for FIVE hours after he chewed on leaflet. I don't agree with every Tom, Dick or harry coming onto my property to put takeaway menus through my door anyway but thats another story and if they do so they do it at their own risk. The way this country is going with 14 year old boys being stabbed for looking at somewone the wrong way - we are going to be forced into protecting ourselves soon.Although the Dangerous Dogs Act does not cover private premises I think it may be the case that someone could still take civil action for damages so I suspect that is why the dog was destroyed and probably why any of us would face a similar outcome. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. And I also didn't want her having access to something people's hands were coming through - I don't think she'd bite but she'd lick and give them a fright! Talk about monkey see monkey do; well this monkey can't make head or tail of it but it has been good fun getting everyone that comes around try to solve the puzzle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment