276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIVIVO 80W Evaporative Air Cooler - Portable AC With LED Display Remote Timer - 3 Position Speed Adjustment - Cooler/Humidifier Function - 120° Oscillating Swing Function

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are various settings to change the fan up and change it to what you want: low/medium/high speed and normal/natural/sleep mode.

The LIVIVO Portable Air Cooler With comes with a 4L Water reservoir, a 120-degree oscillation function And 4 Hour Timer Function. Our Community Manager has reached out again just now to confirm our warranty procedure and we will be able to assist you further with this issue. By simply filling the water tank or icebox, you can further enhance the cooling effect and customize the temperature to your liking. The slim form factor and elegant design leave a small footprint and take up far less room than conventional pedestal fans.In addition, this oscillating air cooler with built-in handles uses little energy so you can enjoy the fresh air. Its disappointing cooling performance, inefficient air circulation, and excessive noise make it an unsatisfactory choice.

I live in a 3 bed semi with a above average kitchen and average living room, I have 4 of these fans, 1 in the living room, 1 in the kitchen, 1 on the landing and 1 in the biggest bedroom. Designed for portability, this portable air conditioner on wheels can be easily moved to any location. Experience ultimate convenience with the touch-button controls, allowing you to adjust the climate of your home with ease.LARGE WATER TANK: It has a 4-liter water tank, which allows for extended operation without the need for frequent refills. Combining quality, safety, and performance, this tower fan is an ideal solution for both medium and large rooms. Once the supplied blocks are frozen solid you can put 1 of them in the tank with the 2 freezer packs and fill with water and there should be no reason why you can not obtain around 15 to 16 degree Celsius free flowing air it took 45 minutes to cool my lounge which is pretty large. This promotes alertness, well-being, and can improve respiratory and skin conditions, as well as contribute to a better night's sleep. To achieve the best performance, it is recommended to fill the water tank with water or ice when using this unit.

Please let me know if you have any further queries in the meantime and I will be more than happy to help. Our portable air cooler releases chilled moisture into the air, providing greater cooling than traditional electric fans. But I’ve found once you really get the room you’re in cooled down you can just turn the dial down with the handy remote and chill out.DUST FILTER: The built-in dust filter helps improve air quality by capturing dust and other particles as the air passes through the unit. Our evaporative cooling not only saves you money but also provides a higher quality of cool, humid air compared to air conditioners and traditional pedestal and tower fans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment