276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LaDenZ Thermo Flask| 1 Litre | Stainless Steel Flask for Hot & Cold Drinks | Vacuum Insulated with 2 Cups - BPA Free | Perfect for Hot Coffee & Tea Outdoor, Camping, Work - Everywhere

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This flask has a familiar design with a classic ‘pop’ stopper that makes for easy pouring. With cheap, inferior flasks these are often prone to leaking but with this Outwell version the component seems well-made and reliable. It certainly didn’t leak on test. It’s a simple, inexpensive flask that makes use of a classic tried and tested design. The wide mouth makes the flask easy to fill and clean, while the cup’s plastic liner ensures you won’t burn your mouth. On the other hand, it is fairly bulky for a 750ml flask, with a small cup compared to some other designs. The external finish is also a bit slippery and prone to scratching. Full Specifications Red Paddle Co manufacture paddle boards, but now they’ve also launched a versatile equipment range, Red Original. The kit can be used by anyone (no paddling required) and their marine-grade stainless steel water bottle is cleverly designed. The higher quality steel means it doesn’t corrode like other metal drinks bottles, and can withstand the elements. Similarly to the likes of the Stanley, I like the aesthetic, and it also has a double wall construction to create a vacuum between the outside environment and inside liquid, helping to keep cold drinks cold or hot. The 750ml capacity holds around three cups of hot coffee (or the equivalent of a chilled bottle of white wine).

My hot water was 93.6°C at 8:25pm, and I already had my suspicions, because the exterior was markedly hot compared to the others – a sure sign of heat escaping. At 8:25am it was 34.8°C – a significant temperature drop of 58.8°C after 12 hours. Unlike the other flasks, my cold water and cubes didn’t get colder – it got hotter. The marketing blurb says it keeps contents hot for 28 hours, or cold for 90 hours, which based on these results I can’t really see happening. To get maximum performance from your flask, you should always pre-warm it before use. Fill it with boiling water and leave to stand for five minutes or so before emptying and refilling with your chosen brew – such as tea, coffee, soup or hot chocolate. Filling your flask right to the top will also help minimise heat loss. Temperature Test: Method FUNCTIONAL DESIGN + CLEVER ENGINEERING - The body is entirely made of high-quality 304 food safe stainless steel - Incredible capacity of 1000 ml ensures sufficient volume for long days. The cups are a joy to hold in the hand thanks to the ergonomic handle. Dimensions: Body Ø 11 cm x 30.8 cm height. Weight: 790g. It comes with two cups with proper handles, so it's a great tea flask. It works well for families and small groups, making 5 or so generous servings. The twist stopper has a cunning hidden compartment in which to store milk or sugar; which I liked.

S’well Traveler 16oz

A big part of the appeal of the Stanley is that it makes you feel like an intrepid camper, thanks to the distinctive green branding. With a lifetime warranty, the iconic flask will survive even the wildest of adventures: since it was founded in 1913, Stanley bottles have survived -70 degree winds, 4,000 foot drops, speeding bullets and category 5 hurricanes (please do not try this yourself). Unlike many flasks, it is also dishwasher safe – a big bonus in my book. The lid doubles up as a decent-sized cup and provides extra insulation; a handle on the side makes it easy to lug around and grip while battling the elements, but there’s no chance of leakage. While primarily made up of stainless steel, some parts are plastic – but it is BPA-free (an industrial chemical used in water bottles and similar that many people prefer to avoid).

Another advantage of stainless steel it that does not leave a metallic taste in the mouth or residual odours. However, it is always worth cleaning your flask thoroughly with hot soapy water between uses.One of its aims is to reduce the amount of plastic going into the ocean by encouraging the use of a steel bottle, so it is proudly 100pc BPA free.

However, it is durable and robust and does come with a lifetime warranty. It weighs 723g, and if the environment is your number one priority, it’s still functional enough. Happy camping. Textured coatings are useful – it’s a nice touch to have a handle on a drinks flask but generally, for a one-litre flask, it’s more useful to have a textured coating that provides grip.After Stanley, I found the Thermos – a brand which has become synonymous with insulated flasks – to come a close second in terms of heat retention. We hand-washed each flask with hot soapy water and let them air dry overnight, then ranked them on smell. You probably wouldn't describe the scientific rigour as laboratory standard – but the tests did replicate the kind of environment you'd actually use these flasks in, either filling up your tea or coffee at the start of the day, or icing water. And the results were certainly interesting. While the cold water tended to record similar temperatures across products (with the exception of Klean Kanteen, which I'll get to), there was a significant degree of difference when it came to heat retention. My conclusion is that if you really care about keeping your caffeine hot, you should choose your insulated flask wisely. We’ve reviewed a selection of the best thermos flasks, ranging in size from 470ml to a whopping 64oz (1.8 litres). Bigger flasks usually retain heat better than smaller flasks, but are typically bulkier and heavier. We’ve compared their performance with our own temperature test. What Is The Best Thermos Flask? Capacity: 1 litre (33.8oz) / Temperature test: 0 hrs 90°c, 90 mins 86.5°c, 4 hrs 81.6°c, 6 hrs 78.1°c, 8 hrs 74.7°c, 24 hrs 53.7°c / Plastic-free stainless steel and silicone construction / 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior doesn’t retain or impart flavours / Integrated double-wall construction cup / Twist and pour cap with 360° pour-through design / Internal Thread Design for increased thermal performance / Durable Klean Coat finish. BUY NOW: KLEANKANTEEN.CO.UK

The Stanley Classic is the Daddy of all insulated flasks, and with good reason. My hot water was 84.6°C at 7:51pm, and at 7:51 am it was 70.8 °C – a temperature drop of a mere 13.8°C after 12 hours (far less than its competitors, as detailed below). LEAK PROOF DESIGN: Thanks to a tight fitting, easy pour screw top these insulated flasks have been designed to provide a leak free experience for you when hiking, camping, going to the gym, work, on the train commute or simply around home. Capacity: 500ml / Temperature test: 0 hrs 90°c, 90 mins 89.3°c, 4 hrs 82.8°c, 6 hrs 79.2°c, 8 hrs 75.3°c, 24 hrs 50.9°c / Stainless steel interior and exterior / Cool-touch, no-slip finish / Protective silicone rings for ultimate durability / Two part stopper for smooth pouring. BUY NOW: THERMOS.CO.UK

The Best Vacuum Flasks Of 2023

We examined each flask and its pouring mechanism and attachments for faults. We penalised flasks that had faults affecting their usability. Keep your hot and cold beverages handy when on the move with our range of flasks. Our range offers a great variety of sizes to meet all your needs. Choose from an array of trendy designs and carry yours in style. Whether you want to bottle up drinking water or are looking for a coffee flask and a tea flask to enjoy your favourite beverages on-the-go – there’s a flask bottle in store for everyone. Many designs come with a reusable coffee cup which can be put to multiple uses. Definitely a better alternative to single-use options. Or you can go for a practical travel mugfrom our collection.We’ve got something for the kids too. When single-use plastics started getting a bad rap, S’well became the drinks bottle of choice for a host of celebrities and ‘influencers’. But they’re not all style over substance – the design consists of a triple-walled construction incorporating a copper layer for improved insulation. This flask is lightweight and practical – the ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold, the really wide mouth makes for easy drinking, filling and cleaning, and the grooved lid makes it easy to open, even if screwed on tightly. It’s sure to draw admiring glances if you leave it on your desk at the office. It’s just a shame that the capacity is a bit small, and it’s relatively expensive for a little flask. Full Specifications Capacity: 1 litre (33oz) / Temperature test: 0 hrs 90°c, 90 mins 85.5°c, 4 hrs 79.1°c, 6 hrs 74.3°c, 8 hrs 69.9°c, 24 hrs 44.5°c / Made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that doesn’t impart or retain flavour / Lid doubles as a mug ensuring you always have a cup handy / Silicon sleeve / Drinking stopper opens and closes with a slight turn / Additional standard stopper for optimum heat retention included / Tapered design for easier handling / Large mouth opening is easy to fill and clean. BUY NOW: PRIMUSEQUIPMENT.COM

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment