276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ACETECH] Bifrost Tracer Unit Glow in Dark, Airsoft Gun 14mm CCW Negative Pistol Rifle Adapted

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We want you to be delighted with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us.

Once registered, the player can use their UKARA membership to purchase RIFs from registered retailers without the need for a special defense. The Bifrost has no less then ten different settings, thanks to the range of colours hidden inside the unit.

With intelligent power controls and a long-lasting battery, the Bifrost ensures seamless operation and can handle up to 20,000 rounds on a single charge.

Other forms of defense may include historical reenactment, film and theatrical production, and firearms training. The charger port is of the USB Type-C variety and the cable to charge the unit is included in the box. To access the button, simply unscrew the rear cap to reveal the charging port, the Mode selection button and the Flame selection button.

I went straight to rainbow because if I’m honest that’s the only mode I was REALLY excited about and do you know what?

The blast is best seen when used on gas weapons, when the remnants of the gas after the shot are lit. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The Bifrost Tracer unit took the Airsoft world by storm when it first appeared, offering similar functionality to Spitfire Tracer units but with a unique new external style and the ability to select the colour of your muzzle flash. Please note, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the legality of importation into their own country. A unique Tracer unit as it features programmable multi-color shooting flash as well as the regular tracer BB illumination.The Bifrost mounts to 14mm CCW male threaded outer barrels directly but also includes an 11mm CW female thread adapter in the box, meaning it will fit most Airsoft AEGs and GBBRs and with the adapter, you can mount it to WE/Armourer Works GBB pistols or any others which have an 11mm CW female threaded outer barrel. That description isn’t the best so I’ve taken some stills from my product tests and you can check the videos out for yourselves here! The Acetech Bifrost Tracer Unit is a compact and powerful tracer unit designed for airsoft enthusiasts who want to enhance their gameplay experience with improved accuracy and visibility. Engineered for high-performance rifles, it supports up to 35 RPS burst speeds while remaining brighter than ordinary illuminators. The ACETECH Genesis Bifrost Tracer Unit uses the Bifrost flame effect that is compatible with red, green, and standard BBs allowing them to glow in the dark and to have a multicolor effect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment