276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS Vivobook 16X M1603QA 16.0 WUXGA 16:10 300nits Laptop (AMD Ryzen 7-5800H 8-Core Processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Windows 11)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Going into the nitty gritty, it’s a decently portable form factor, given the fact it’s a 16-inch laptop. Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces). And if you get a late night urge to get stuff done, the panel has been TÜV Rheinland certified for its low blue light and flicker-free technology.

ASUS Vivobook M1603QA-MB087W 16 Ryzen 7 16GB 512GB Laptop

So sure, while it may not have that premium aluminum shell, to me, this is a solidly-built laptop that will stand the test of time (and grubby hands). These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time.

There’s no real point comparing this to the Intel Core i7-12700H in the Huawei MateBook D 16, because as you probably guessed (with a 9,370 Geekbench score), it breezes past. Performing the same test with Antibacterial Guard saw the count reduced to just 16 — a growth restriction of more than 99%. The privacy shutter does add a little more confidence in your privacy, but I recommend checking out our best external webcams for a camera you won’t be embarrassed to use for the likes of casual streaming.

M1603QA-MB087W 16 Ryzen 7 16GB 512GB Laptop ASUS Vivobook M1603QA-MB087W 16 Ryzen 7 16GB 512GB Laptop

Sure, there is the MyAsus app that provides information about your laptop and warranty details, alongside options to tweak your hardware settings.I do like the selection of ports available here, but the problem is… I felt like they should have been flipped. It comes with a 50Wh battery and it can last for about 5 hours in silent mode with my usual workload of Chrome and Spotify with some YouTube in the mix – and I think that’s kinda okay. I do like this keyboard a lot – the typing experience is very responsive as the key bounceback makes it fun to type on, and the travel distance is magnificent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment