276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe (Volume 12)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To be more specific, Nikki is very confusing. She says that she has a crush on Brandon(the scene in this book where she mentally chooses him while he's sleeping is endearing), but she keeps referring to their relationship as a friendship, and she keeps treating it as one. Not to mention, she points out that crushes usually burn out at the beginning of the book. Is this foreshadowing? Is she losing interest in him? I wish the book was more clear because watching Nikki and Brandon beating around the bush is getting frustratingly confusing. And not in a good way. Welcome to Nikki Maxwell's aDORKable world and the mega-selling Dork Diaries series – now with over 50 million copies in print worldwide!

I just could NOT understand how something so small, cute, and cuddly could completely TRASH our home in less than three minutes.

Format

The winners of the Diverse Book Awards 2023 have been announced, with one winner from each of the four categories announced: Picture book, Children...

PDF / EPUB File Name: Dork_Diaries_12_-_Rachel_Renee_Russell.pdf, Dork_Diaries_12_-_Rachel_Renee_Russell.epubMarcus Marcus is a recurring character in the Dork Diaries series. He is the guitarist of Nikki's band, Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet. He appears in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Talented Pop Star and Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. He appears to be a shy, nice, and thoughtful character in Dork Diaries and is also known as one of the smartest people in school along with Theodore L. Swagmire III. He also has a crush on Chloe Garcia, and the both of them went on a date at the Sweetheart Dance in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. With a HUGE global fanbase, Dork Diaries is the perfect series for fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates and Jacqueline Wilson. But neither of those things happened, and the book ended way too soon with a picture of Brandon and Nikki holding Daisy the dog.

With a HUGE global fanbase, Dork Diaries is the perfect series for fans of Lottie Brooks, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Tom Gates.School ends and Nikki is now on summer vacation. Brandon comes over for Daisy's next exercise: socialization. He brings some dogs from Fuzzy Friends to help out, but the two of them are so distracted with each other, they forget to watch what the dogs are doing, such as getting into the trash, showing Daisy has not made much progress. Now, the only thing Nikki has to worry about is making the decision on whether to go on the trip to Paris or the tour with Bad Boyz. How to Dork Your Diary (October 8, 2011), presented as the third-and-half entry in the main series, is an activity book containing activities for the reader to write their own diary in the style of the books. It starts with the premise of Nikki losing her diary and then presenting her diary tips to make up for the loss. Nikki and her BFFs are all counting down to the end of the school year. Nikki thinks she has her summer all figured out, with lots of fun plans to hang out with her friends and her crush, Brandon. It’s going to be perfect! Squeee!

I can’t believe Daisy is actually a SNEAKY SAUSAGE SNATCHER. But hey! She’s MY adorable little sneaky sausage snatcher! Like the time Brianna accidentally threw away the little white bag that contained my double-chocolate, double-fudge cupcake. Welcome to Nikki Maxwell’s aDORKable world in the twelth book in the mega-selling Dork Diaries series – now with over 45 million copies in print worldwide!How I got this acute case of crush-itis is kind of a long and complicated story. I was just about to eat breakfast and head off to school.... Coffee house Caffè Nero has announced the 16-strong shortlist for the inaugural Nero Book Awards, recognising the outstanding books of the past 12...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment