276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness: THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is this constant flow of unsolicited free information and absolutely zero skills at handling and processing them. I feel “Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness” is one of the best books in this particular genre.

While working with my friend Ovi's company SocialBee, I had the good fortune of Maria writing over 200 summaries for us over the course of 18 months. This book lacked any depth of explanation and I felt like it was spouting toxic positivity on every page. The perfect guide for those who are seeking a way out of darkness and want to live a more beautiful and meaningful life. If you've ever been to a race track, if you know anyone who likes to bet the horses, if you know anyone with a self-destructive passion, if you enjoy colorful characters, or if you like to root for the underdog to have just one good day, you will love this book. He experienced many challenges when he was growing up: his father died when Vex was just a baby, his family were often homeless and he grew up in troubled neighbourhoods where he regularly experienced racism.The premise of the book is quite simple: how self-love can unlock your greatness, and King offers a chronological guide to ridding yourself of your woes - from getting rid of toxic friends, living in a quick-fix society and how procrastination can ‘delay your dreams’. As a result, they never actually gain a true foundation self-esteem (because it comes after the work) but instead become hooked on short-term feel-good highs that Instagram gurus and the wider self-help industry are more than willing to provide in constant supply. I really liked the fact that so many other aspects of life such as fear, anxiety and negativity in general are being dealt with in the book and practical solutions are being provided to deal with them.

I know so many people who wake up in the morning to their phones and end up destroying their day just because they came across some information that they were incapable of handling at that moment. No matter who you are or where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, The Magic is going to change your entire life! More and more people are becoming aware of the concept of the law of attraction and vibration these days, and it’s a great thing because more people can improve the quality of their lives. We assume that it’s better to wipe out negative thoughts, numb our feelings and move on to more positive ideas.The law of attraction isn’t enough – you need to master the law of vibration and control your emotions.

However, I’ve also learned not to waste time on people who have no interest in what I have to say, or why I say it. I wanted to love this book as it was recommended by a friend but this book was just a series of cliches. Time is precious and you should be investing it wisely by doing something constructive that will make your life greater. Overall, I feel it’s a great book for beginners, especially those people who need quick help and are not avid readers.

Over the past few years, Brianna Wiest has gained renown for her deeply moving, philosophical writing.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool for teenagers who just want to get inspired but for people who are grown up and have seen a little world in it's chaotic ways, it provides nothing to them. Instead of living by the self-defeating and weak-minded mantra of ‘good vibes good life’, it would be better to adhere to the wisdom of former US Navy SEAL commander Jocko Willink that ‘discipline equals freedom’ because it is the ability to overcome your lack of motivation and to do the task regardless that separates the winners and losers. Next comes uprooting those poisonous weeds by replacing them with positive beliefs about yourself: “I’m starting to feel stronger every day! The book tries to arrange the same old self help advice around 'the law of vibration' and 'the law of attraction'.Since I love books, and books have changed my life in so many ways, I turned to read self-help books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment