276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple iPhone X, 64GB, Silver (Renewed)

£89.975£179.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The warranty does not cover: any non-refurbished device; consumable parts, such as batteries, charger cable, AC plug; cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, broken screen, or broken case; damage caused by use with another product; damage caused by operating the product outside the Manufacturer guidelines (e. faults/Scenarios NOT Covered Under 12 Months Warranty •Battery related faults that occur after 1 months of warranty has surpassed/ Battery life issues, software or any power related faults •Self-inflicted damage such a damaged screen, bent Frames/bezels. I have absolutely no complaints so far, and as long as it continues as is, I will definitely purchase from BackMarket again.

Failure to make repayments on time may negatively impact your ability to use Klarna’s products in future.Product Partnerships Limited’s FCA registration number is 626349 and its address is Suite D2 Joseph’s Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds LS3 1AB. Get a refurbished, SIM-free iPhone X from the Doji platform and choose the best SIM offer you can find.

James Green Ltd acts as a credit broker not a lender and can introduce you to Raylo Group Limited (FRN: 841488) and PayPal Credit, a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S. touchscreen, enriched with Super Retina HD display technology for crisp photos and windows, not to mention smoother HD video. Refurbished Apple products traded via the Doji platform are checked and repaired (if necessary) by experts to ensure they work great and look like new.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Meanwhile, its dazzling display and super speedy processor ensure your browsing and viewing experiences are better than ever – what else would you expect? Using innovative folding and circuit stacking technology, the OLED panel follows the curves of the device into the farthest reaches of the corners.

Good: A great value device which may have minor scratches and blemishes that don’t affect the use of the device, and possibly some wear around charging port and volume buttons. This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. When we fit a new battery to an iPhone, some models (iPhone XS and above) will display the message ‘Unable to verify this device has a genuine Apple battery. It was the first iPhone to include many of these new features, which are now a benchmark in the smartphone industry.

It has edge-to-edge Super Retina display and you can also unlock your phone by using its impressive Face ID. How do you create a deeply intelligent device whose enclosure and display are a single, uninterrupted element? Since Doji is a trading platform, we are not able to provide detailed battery information about each phone - they could have 83%, 85%, or a battery health over 90%. The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.

The warranty does not include: physical damage, accidental damage, such as water damage, loss, theft or repairs such as screen replacements by a non-authorised party. Each device (regardless of grade) goes through an extensive in-house refurbishment process, which includes a 45-point functional test, to ensure the device you receive functions the same as a new one. Screen: no scratches, Body: light scratches, barely visible when holding the device 30 centimeters away and imperceptible to touch. When I opened it I was really pleased looked like a brand new phone and after my daughter helped me set it up ( my lack of tech knowledge not the phone) it works perfectly.The product is backed by a minimum 1-year limited warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Comes with a branded USB cable and SIM tool, but continuing our aim to reduce e-waste and create a sustainable culture the handset does not come with a charger. This is the reason you benefit from a minimum 1-year warranty with the purchase of a refurbished device at Back Market. This message will appear after every restart of the phone for 2 weeks, then after that will remain hidden in the battery settings. Good' condition: The screen of the device may have small scratches that can be visible if holding the device at arm's length, but invisible in normal use when the display is on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment