276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Selfish Crocodile

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Teaches you that you should be nice and share and not to be Selfish. Then everyone can have fun and be happy together. its a very nice book about a selfish crocodile who doesn't share the pond with the other animals .One day he had a tooth ache and not sharing changed after the mouse helped him . Here is a T4W (Talk 4 Writing) version of The Selfish Crocodile aimed at Year 2 / Year 3 pupils. I have also included some resources to be used alongside the text. He has been regularly published since 1969 but has not confined his talents to the written word.. He is passionate about the culture, myths and folktales of the whole Caribbean area and has worked tirelessly to promote knowledge, interest and understanding amongst ex-patriots and his adopted countrymen alike.

Home Learning - Nursery - Schudio

I like this book because it has happy ending for everybody. The crocodile wouldn’t share, but in the end, he learned a important lesson, I’m became kind I really, liked the book and I liked how the selfish crocodile changed his mind. The crocodile was selfish but then he let all of the creatures come into the stream or the river any time they wanted. The crocodile never be selfish again. However when the crocodile gets a terrible pain in his mouth, none of the animals go and help him as they are scared but the mouse goes inside his mouth and takes his bad tooth out. The crocodile pain is gone after that and he lets the mouse and all the other animals come and play in the water with him. This is an excellent book with colourful pictures and good size font writing. This book also comes with a CD and is great for guided reading or free flow activity in EYFS/KS1/KS2 years. This book is about a selfish crocodile who would not let anyone drink from or swim in the river and said that it was 'his river', all the animals feared him. However, one day the crocodile was in lots of pain due to a bad tooth and no one helped him because they were so scared from him. But a little mouse was brave and went inside the mouth of the crocodile and took out his bad tooth and the crocodile was no longer in pain. The crocodile realised how mean he was being to all the animals and felt bad so he decided to become friends with all the animals. He thanked the mouse and allowed all the animals to drink from and swim in the river whenever they liked.some difficult, negative people don't realise they are their own worst enemy, the other animals may have wanted him to die because he was mean and if he was gone they could use the river This book is about a crocodile who thinks that he owns the rive and doesn't allow the other creatures to bathe or drink from his river. One day the creatures were woken up by loud groaning, thinking someone got caught by the crocodile but it turns out it was the crocodile. The crocodile is helped by the mouse who pulled out hi tooth to stop the pain he was having.

The Selfish Crocodile - Twinkl The Selfish Crocodile - Twinkl

Faustin Charles offers an utterance of his own, which promises to push the frontier of West Indian expression in poetry one understanding further on' Kamau Brathwaite. The story is a very pleasant and engaging story since it has colouful pictures and diologues children could say in different voices according to the animal saying it which makes it an interactive book. The moral of the story is that it is not nice to be selfish or mean to anyone and that it is very important to share which is something that children could be taught through this story book. I really enjoyed the story since it is simple yet has a great impact on children by showing through the story how a selfish crocodile changed into a friendly crocodile which is something that can be used when dealing with issues, such as, bullying. This book is about a crocodile that does not let other animals in the water. If other animals do go in the lake he eats them up.Don’t be so selfish because you won’t have anyone to help you, if you get hurt there will be no one to help you. Help teach your class about crocodiles and their habitats with these beautifully illustrated crocodile colouring sheets. Showing the crocodile swimming covertly in water as well as relaxing on the river bank, these beautiful colouring sheets will inspire many questions about crocodiles and their lives. Perfect for a project on wildlife alongside Life Cycle of a Crocodile Posters.

The Selfish Crocodile By Faustin Charles Illustrated By

My favourite character is the crocodile. I would recommend it to my sister and my friends. They really might like this story. More recently he has built a successful career as a writer for children, publishing both poems and stories with publishing houses such as Longmans, Penguin and Bloomsbury. His The Selfish Crocodile has now sold over 100,000 copies. If you're a big fan of crocodiles, you might also like this Crocodile Poster! Children could copy the colours from the poster if they wanted to colour in realistic crocodiles. Or why not go for this lovely crocodile craft?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment