276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Surrender: poems for healing, growth, and love

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From the bestselling poetry author of "Burn" comes "Surrender", a poetic journey through healing, change, acceptance, and love. It's about closing your wounds, getting out of your own way, affirming the spirit, bring open to love, and standing in your truth. Her goals are to make her readers feel seen/understood and to prove that poetry is not a dead language. The Anger Book – A Journal To Destroy Saying Yes in the Darkness: 7 Weeks in the Book of Psalms (Get Wisdom Bible Studies), Big Thinkers and Big Ideas: An Introduction to Eastern and Western Philosophy for Kids, The Complete Apocrypha Collection of Lost and Rejected Scriptures: The Oldest Library of Ancient Texts including All The 12 Christian Apocryphal Books, Disability Visibility: First-Person Stories from the Twenty-First Century, A Quiet Madness: A Biographical Novel of Edgar Allan Poe (Great American Authors Series), The True Adventures of Gidon Lev: Rascal. Going back and forth between the three with such a clever pendulum, that you fall as in love with each shade of ruin as she does.

Surrender by Stefanie Briar, link is in my bio and you Book: Surrender by Stefanie Briar, link is in my bio and you

The first chapter "The Iron" chronicles heartbreak, breaking up, loss, grief, pain, and dark night of the soul. This short collection of poems is an emotional powerhouse, more of a continuously-moving story arc than an anthology, and reads like a poetic novella.It is full of heartfelt truths, bits of wisdom, gentle reminders, sound advice, and extremely relatable poems about coming back home to yourself after your heart has been broken. Komi Can’t Communicate, Vol 1-5 by Tomohito Oda, Lonely Planet Croatia 11 (Travel Guide), Intercepts: A horror novel, Mix and Match Modern Crochet Blankets: 100 patterned and textured stripes for 1000s of unique throws, Surrender: poems for healing, growth, and love download ebook PDF EPUB, book in English language . Shades of Ruin" is perfect for poetry lovers of Rupi Kaur, Shelby Leigh, Grant Chemidlin, FS Yousaf, Emily Juniper, Michaela Angemeer, Whitney Hanson, Tyler Knott, Courtney Peppernell, Lang Leav, and Beau Taplin. Stefanie Briar’s fourth book, gives us another feast of her brilliance in the art of bringing emotions to life through words.

Surrender: poems for healing, growth, and love by Stefanie

Burn" is bold, fiery, passionate, and powerful in its poetic journey through the multitudes of life, self, and love. I felt so connected to the power of her words that I was in tears, but tears of healing and letting go.

Aside from her own author career, she uses her university degrees and 14 years of experience teaching English to work as a freelance editor. Stefanie is by and far among my favorite Poetess’, even as I know she will cringe when reading this, I smile knowing this review will now live on in infamy. Personal favorites - Tides, Wildflowers, Trickster, The Phoenix and The Dove, Roots, In The Bones, and Madness.

Shades of Ruin: a poetry collection by Stefanie Briar | Goodreads

It's about closing your wounds, getting out of your own way, affirming the spirit, being open to love, and standing firmly in your truth. She is known for creating powerful, relatable, accessible poetry and prose that stands out from the crowd.In Surrender, Stefanie Briar takes the reader on a journey with her as she speaks with beauty, power and great insight on healing and gives the reader ways we can begin or continue our own healing journey. If you love poetry by Whitney Hanson, Rupi Kaur, Michaela Angemeer, FS Yousaf, Shelby Leigh, Catarine Hancock, Courtney Peppernell, Grant Chemidlin, Emily Juniper, or Caitlin Kelly, you have to read "Burn"! She activates new levels of heightened senses, brings you chills from soul to bone, and rages an all out war in your heart.

Stefanie Briar | Open Library

This book of poetry and prose chronicles healing, strength, wisdom, and finding your way back home to yourself. There were a lot of poems I liked and then there were some that just sent me straight over the edge. Surrender" (Stefanie's personal favorite of her published works) was released on 8/12/22, her 37th birthday. Readers of Emily Juniper, Michaela Angemeer, Rupi Kaur, Shelby Leigh, Beau Taplin, Jennae Cecelia, Whitney Hanson, and FS Yousaf will devour "Surrender".I appreciate her bravery in speaking her truth to help inspire and empower others who are still in earlier phases, whether it be that they are lost, or have yet to embark on a healing path. Burn redefines modern poetry, managing to be deep, meaningful, and completely accessible all at once. There were passages that were able to describe experiences I had not been able to explain to others, and I have felt the same emotions throughout my years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment