276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Battat Shape and Sounds Sorter Toddler Activity Toy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Battat] [ Fisher Price] [ Guidecraft] [ Learning Curve: Lamaze] [ Melissa & Doug] [ Sassy] [ Tangle Toys Inc.] [ Uncle Goose] Finger paints, play dough, shaving cream, rice, sand, macaroni, shells, beads, etc. are only a handful of things you can use to help your child feel the world around them. At first you will have to help them explore their surroundings. Always let them know what textures or items they are feeling so they can later associate the object or texture with a word. They might be a little tactile defensive at first. Help them into play with the texture slowly. You might need to expose them to it more than once to get a desired effect. Explore the light-up tablet, use the ice cream topping dispenser, play a shape sorting game with the popsicles, practice counting with the gumball machine, honk the horn, and much more! This is a perfect activity cube that you can introduce to your blind baby to play around with. It is a strong and a durable toy. As a result, your little one will be able to use it for a long period of time. To keep the baby engaged, this toy offers a range of impressive sound effects. I’ve been designing speech therapy materials since 2012 and am passionate about both SLP effectiveness and wellness. I started Speechy Musings my first year in graduate school as a way to share my SLP experiences, musings, and creative therapy ideas with other SLPs. More than 10 years later, I’m still at it! My resources combine my years of experience as an SLP with my love for reading research. I’m most passionate about literacy, AAC, and language interventions.

Sand and water play activities are useful sensory experiences for children who are blind and tactally hypersensitive. It is also useful for encouraging two handed play for pouring and filling containers. We have the Naturally Playful Sand and Water Activity Center by Step2 and it is wonderful. We had tried the Little Tikes Easy Store Sand and Water Table first, but we didn't like it because the hinge was too hard to put together and it easily fell apart. Instead of sand you can use a variety of other things to fill the insides with. Rice works just as well, but cleans up easier.Hasbro Playskool Form Fitter: This multi-textured cube and basic shapes makes it fun for toddlers to learn their shapes and colors! Kids match the colorful shapes and textures with their corresponding holes. The shapes store inside the cube for easy storage and shape-sorting fun on the go. Colorful shape sorter makes it fun for toddlers to learn shapes and colors with 9 different colorful shapes! Ages 18 months an up. At WonderBaby.org we are here to support parents and caregivers of young children who are blind all over the world!

Blind and deaf babies often suffer from language deprivation issues because they are not properly exposed to the external environment. Ignoring the symptoms will delay the communication and cognitive development that might cause issues in the future.

I’d also suggest to read the article on “ How to choose toys for babies and toddlers“. Types of the best baby learning toys The sensory toys for visually impaired babies have been specially designed to stimulate the blind of deaf baby through different channels like: Gund Baby Tinkle Crinkle Rattle Toy will crinkle and rattle when the babies are playing with them. As a result, a sensory stimulation will be provided. Eye Conditions and Syndromes, Visual Impairment Albinism and Vision: Unraveling the Myths and Understanding the Facts Sassy Bumpy Ball: Roll this wobbly-bobbly bumpy ball to see baby laugh and smile! Fabric knobs are easy for baby to grip and hold. Crinkly textures inside the knobs and a musical chime add interest. Recommended for ages 3+ Months.

It comes with more than 25 accessories that will enable the child to cook, brew coffee, serve, and do much more Welcome to the world of Battat Sound Puzzle Box! This unique and innovative toy is designed to engage and entertain children while stimulating their cognitive development. With its interactive features and captivating sounds, the Battat Sound Puzzle Box is sure to provide hours of educational fun. Main Features 1. Interactive Sound Puzzle Childhood is a time to be bold and curious, and Battat aims to be there every step of the way. We’re a family-owned business, established in 1897. Inspired by our own families and the world around us, our goal is to be bigger than a toy company. How so? With unique toys that are as playful as they’re educational. With plenty of initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint. Targets: Early developing sounds (blow, pop, me, mine, bubble, blow), joint attention, following directions (pop it with your finger, pop it with your toes, etc…), movement breaks, turn-taking, WH questions (who popped it?, where is the bubble?). I would suggest these balls for babies from 6-7 months. It’s just better choice when the baby is starting to crawl because then he can throw the balls and crawl after them (if the baby is deaf).Find: Best Toys for Four Year Old Girls Fisher-Price Little People Surprise and Sounds Home Playset Fisher-Price Little People Surprise and Sounds Home is one of the top toys for 2-year-old girls. The toy is one busy happy home that is filled with amazing things from floor to ceiling. The toy is great for developing learning and fine motor activities for your two-year-old girl! I work with quite a few birth to 5 kiddos at my job (pediatric private practice) and have come to have a few favorite speech therapy toys. I keep many of these toys in a “grab and go” bag for evaluations and sessions. Below each, I list a few skills that I can easy target:

I create speech therapy resources for busy pediatric SLPs who want to be effective at their jobs without sacrificing their personal lives. For blind babies, books with sounds, soft books with different textures have been developed. Conclusion Good toys for a 2-year-old girl should be able to promote development by shaping up some of these skills.In this case, the sessions would be conducted by the speech-language pathologist, who would use specific techniques and strategies to improve the child’s communication. The parent would sit and watch the therapy, either in the room or behind a 2-way mirror. Of course, this octopus has 8 legs and every leg plays one note, together they have a full octave. And what does it mean? It means that you a parent and baby can make some beautiful music together. With the language development tool, you can expose the deaf child to different languages that will help them in learning words without using signs. For the blind children, you can use audio tools so they can hear and learn. Books Kids and teens need therapy when they have problems they can’t cope with alone. Or they need help when problems affect how well they do, feel, or act. If things don’t get better on their own, kids may need therapy so things can improve.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment