276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eonon 7 inch Car Stereo CarPlay Android Auto Bluetooth 5.0 DSP EQ USB Radio Support Fast charge/MirrorLink/Phonebook/Video Input Output/AUX IN Universal Double Din Linux Headunit Backup Camera X20

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LED lights on the side buttons bleed into the screen - meaning if you turn your screen display off at night, the LED button lights will stay on and the light is visible on the left part of the screen. With wireless and wired connection, you can easily access the apps of your iPhone and Android phones. Reverse camera works, however the display comes with multiple faint moving white lines, which is a bit annoying to see, but not the worst.

Eonon SD Card Slot or USB Stick - anyone got them to work..? Eonon SD Card Slot or USB Stick - anyone got them to work..?

Connectivity to phone is often lost randomly - especially annoying when you are relying on your GPS on the road. Yes they were a bit buggy and could have been refined before they were available for purchase, but for the money I still have no complaints. Only thing that I can fault is it’s a little slow to respond but nothing crazy slow just a slight delay.When it turns on it's fine for like 3 seconds and then it totally fades rendering it impossible to see anything during the day if it's sunny.

Eonon X20 Manual | ManualsLib Download Eonon X20 Manual | ManualsLib

Inch Universal Car Stereo X20,PLUS Get 1 Backup Camera as Free Gifts(Package Included)💝】Our car stereo has 18-MONTH WARRANTY for ANY QUALITY-RELATED ISSUES! Once you've started your car, if you don't have them on, you won't be able to connect your phone to this unit (you will have to turn your car off, and turn it on again after you turn on your wireless and bluetooth). Agreed, the first gen D5103, D5106 and D5108 units were decent and this is where they started to get a good reputation.Package includes A0125 Backup Camera), AUX audio, video input and output, SWC and USB/Micro SD Card input.

eonon X20 / X20Plus car stereo 【How to】Update the software of eonon X20 / X20Plus car stereo

Installed this unit on my 2007 Honda Civic (8th Gen) and my verdict is you should spend a bit more and get a reputable brand unit. When they released the Gen 3 though, it was just the same sort of rebranded Chinese rubbish that Eonon roll out. I have tried to contact seller a few times after they offered me a exchange or refund if it didn't work and Had no reply to my questions.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Brightness and volume setting resets intermittently - sometimes when you start your car, you will be greeted with super loud music even if you never set it to be that loud to begin with. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others.

Eonon Support User Manuals – Eonon Support

You don't know what you're tapping at unless your eyes are a cm away from it which can get dangerous. Worked okay as a great cheap way to get car play but after a couple of weeks the right speaker output stopped working.With 18FM and 12AM stations memory, you can listen to real-time radio, weather forecast, news so that your driving is no longer boring. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, clubs, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! The volume of the native radio is loud enough to be obnoxious but when using CarPlay it is so low as to be useless.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment