276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ducky One2 SF RGB Backlit Black Cherry MX Switch Mechanical Keyboard - UK Layout

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a killer first mechanical keyboard. I love it, but there is 2 major flaws. I don't want to give it a 3 star because it may just be my board, but even then I am still satisfied. Coming loaded down with awesome features such as RGB lighting, extremely powerful firmware, customizable PBT keycaps, and a beautiful case design – I was hooked.

I've used cheapo membrane keyboards most of my adult life, most recently wore out an Dell L100 membrane board, and decided it was time for a change. I use my keyboard on both my laptop for work (primarily) and gaming on my desktop (occasionally), so I wanted something compact but customizable, comfortable, quiet, and versatile. The switches should last for at least 100 million keystrokes which is twice the amount of other switch manufacturers.

Plastic cases don’t offer as much durability as an aluminum option and from my experience with the One 2 SF – it feels a bit creaky when you twist it.

If you’re a fan of RGB lighting, you can cycle through the different preset options and even customize your own options. The 60% layout was considered a niche outside layout until this keyboard hit the market. So, what about this keyboard is special? PBT Doubleshot Keycaps

Shop All Ducky

If you’re a coder that uses ` a lot (for markdown, etc.), it’ll take a little getting used to hitting the Fn-key every time. Shift+Esc defaults to ~, so it shouldn’t be an issue for POSIX users that will frequently try to “cd ~”.

While being a little overwhelming at first, the keyboard offers a ton of functionality through the firmware. No software required. Be careful when using the hairdryer too, as you want to avoid overheating the mouse, which can cause damage to your mouse (plastic melting or warping) and also cause injury to yourself, so proceed with caution.The stylized spacebar ties the entire design together and looks even better once you turn the RGB lighting on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment