276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FIFA 14 (PS3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FIFA 14” offers greater control over the flow of the game and action in the middle of the pitch, allowing you to dictate the pace of the match. Moreover, developers have introduced some improvements, e.g. increasing AI of team partners, adding curveballs and dribbling on the run and a wider range of available defensive tactics.

Well, if you upgrade your scout to at least 8 than in each scout you get rely good players 70+ and they are cheap to sign but when you sell them you make reasonable amount of profit I got 60k on that strategy and all my Benfica team is 85+. Experience the emotion of scoring great goals in FIFA 14. The game plays the way great football matches are contested, with innovations to the gameplay that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictating the tempo of a match. Players manage their favorite football players from around the world competing in friendly, league or cup matches. The game’s database contains the names of over 15k players from dozens of countries. As usual, the game includes clubs from the most prestigious leagues. Please note: Club rosters for the FIFA 14demo were final before the transfer window closed. A few late transfers will not appear at their new club in the demo. Fuelled by EA SPORTS IGNITE, FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. Players have four times the decision making ability and feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous consoles, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the worlds best footballers. Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut, and explode out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay. Plus, the artistry and athleticism of footballers will come to life with the addition of hundreds of new types of skills and hundreds of new behaviors. And for the first time ever, fans will feel the electricity of a living stadium as the emotions of new 3D crowds rise and fall around the stories on the pitch.A soccer simulation game, and the 21st installment in the FIFA series. The game was created by EA Canada development studio. As always, you can control players from your favorite teams in matches against living opponents or computer AI. FIFA 14” is the next installment of the best-selling sports simulation series developed by Electronic Arts. Moreover, the game is licensed by the International Federation of Football Association (FIFA). The developers at EA Canada managed to keep the one-year production cycle tradition and introduced evolutionary changes. We have said it a lot of times but I still can't believe that there is no proper football and basketball game on the Vita.

Experience the emotion of scoring great goals in Fifa 14. Fueled by EA Sports Ignite engine, Fifa 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. FIFA 14Ultimate Team will be represented in the demo and provide a glimpse in to the most popular game mode in FIFA. To get an early start on FIFA 14 Ultimate Team, returning FUT players can get started at http://easports.com/fifa/playafter September 15, 2013**. FIFA 14 is the pinnacle in franchise development on the current generation of consoles. Experience the emotion of scoring great goals with innovations to the award-winning gameplay that make the game more authentic and fun. Dictate the tempo of a match with Protect the Ball, an all-new feature that produces the realism of battling for possession in the midfield. Unleash the perfect strike with two new features, Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics, which transform shooting and goal-scoring in FIFA 14 . I never had a football game on PS3 but, even though both FIFA and Pro 14 are good titles I guess I will skip both and buy a PS4 title next year. The players may still look like strange rubber men and the commentators still spout lines that you've already heard hundreds of times before, but FIFA 14 manages to do just enough to keep its lead on the competition. While it's more evolution than revolution, the series finally sports a suitable interface and plays host to a number of subtle but welcome improvements. EA continues to build upon an already unbeatable champion, but if you haven't yet taken the shot, it might be worth waiting to see how your team fares on the PlayStation 4.Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use If you want to edit the players you have created you should go to the games main desktop go to: 1) MY FIFA 14 2) Create a player 3) Choose the player you want to edit. Here you can only edit somethings or attributes not all of them. I'm finding it a bit slower in build-up, but aside from that it is actually very much as you were from last year. Not that that's a bad thing, the subtle changes have made a big difference imo

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment