276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BLACK+DECKER 63091 3-Tier Heated Clothes Airer with Cover & Wheels Aluminium, Cool Grey, 140cm x 73cm x 68cm

£97.45£194.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They come in all shapes and sizes, and once plugged in, their electric rails will heat your washing, meaning your towels, sheets and clothes are ready to be put away in no time. Not to mention, you can bid farewell to that classic musty smell that comes from slow winter drying. Due to the wardrobe-like design, you can hang shirts and uniforms inside on clothes hangers, and this results in far less creasing than standard heated airers and clothes horses. Underneath, there’s a second rail for other items, and this provides enough capacity for around 12 items of clothing. Heat-up times are also worth considering as they can extend the drying time if they take a while to get to temperature. We’ve listed how long each took on test below. Is it safe to leave a heated airer on? The downside of one of these drying pods is the noise of the fan and the fact you can't squeeze much washing in at once – these airers won't hold a full load of laundry, but they're great for drying a school uniform or sports kit super fast.

This fan-powered heated clothes airer circulates warm air within its zip-up cover to dry washing in super fast times.

If you've invested in a Lakeland heated clothes airer, the Dry:Soon Deluxe 3-Tier Heated Airer Cover fits a few different models. Ideal Home's Digital Editor, Rebecca Knight, tested out using a cover with her Dry:Soon Deluxe 3-Tier Heated Airer Cover and says, 'Adding the cover to my heated clothes airer did cut down on drying time slightly. I found with the cover added I was able to dry a t-shirt in just two hours, and a heavier sweatshirt in around eight hours. This is a slight reduction on the time it would normally take without, and an added bonus is that it covers up your drying if you don't want clothes on display when guests come over!'

Note that it’s important not to over-dry your laundry either as this can leave fabrics feeling crispy – especially with items such as towels. This is another reason why timers can come in handy. How much do heated clothes airers cost to run?Consider how much washing you usually do and what size of loads are necessary for your home to make sure you choose an airer that will cope. Energy Usage I love the fact that the control panel is set at eye level so you don’t need to bend awkwardly to read or set it. It even has a timer function so you can set it to go on and off whenever suits you. It doesn’t use much power and costs around 6p per hour to run so much cheaper than a tumble dryer! An issue with this product is the thermostat isn’t very sensitive. The heating element can get very hot if left on for a long time so I would be cautious about leaving it on unattended. Heated Clothes Airer Buying Guide Design

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment