276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JBL BassPro Hub 11" Spare Tire Active Subwoofer Car Kit - 300 Watt Spare Wheel Housing Car Subwoofer with built in Amplifier and Fiberglass Woofer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum. In total, you need 4 signal wires, one power cable, a ground for the amp, and then if you want, run the cable for the remote up to the passenger compartment. The JBL BassPro Hub has line level inputs and speaker inputs that allow you to connect it to any car audio system making it a great upgrade to your factory system or the bass foundation of the aftermarket system of your dreams.

The built-in Class D amp delivers 200W RMS and is designed to work with the BassPro Hub subwoofer and enclosure as a system.

It was well packaged and secure so was in first class condition, i would happily recommend this seller to anyone, thank you. Will this fit 2017 Honda CR-V considering the spare tire/trunk cover will sits on the lower level (CR-V has an option of placing the trunk cover in lower and upper level)? It should only be used in vehicles that have the spare tire inside the vehicle and feature a removable spare tire post.

I am certain it would fit under passenger footwell carpet, notched into tbat larfe chunk of white foam that down there. It is recommended to use at least 10 Gauge power wires, I'm using 8 for mine and 4 for my main amp that drives the other speakers. That said, I noticed, just a few days ago, that JBL released this: JBL Stadium BassHub back in April. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. If you just set it on the rear deck it will just slide around so you will need to figure a way to lock it down.

Even when I unplug the remote wire and put in a new fuse , it still blows the fuse even without the remote wire being wired in. Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. Using the included remote (and knobs on the radio), you can tune the sound to essentially whatever you prefer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment