276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How To Be A Tickle Slave

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I took a minute as Marisa began to massage my shoulders and Dena kept doing my feet. Two hot girls. I was in heaven. “Yeah. I love it,” I said, seriously. Well, we’ve got all kinds of rope. I guess cotton is the softest. What do you need it for?” Marisa asked. I started at his feet and gently ran my fingers across the soles. Ryan started squirming, his face lighting up with pure joy. I moved to his knees. No response. I inched towards his belly. I spider-fingered my hand across his stomach. My movement was met with an outburst of squealing laughter. Care to try it on, Jess,” Dena asked, devastatingly while I blushed and giggled. “Nah, guess not. I’ll take two bundles.”

Alright, here we go.,” Dena said.” Marissa and I are going into the office for five minutes. That is you chance to escape. This is basically a big hide and seek game. If we don’t catch you in a half-hour, you win and we untie you. If we DO capture you, you will be sentenced to death by torture!” It was around that time that I realized I didn’t have the car keys. And it was around THAT time that Dena emerged from the house with car keys in one hand, ropes in the other. I was dead.

Categories

Dena, God bless her, didn’t let on that this had ever happened before. “We, uh, had a bet, and Jess here lost. So now I get to tie him up. And I need good rope.” If you want to add in things from other places (like virtual reality or vore) go ahead, just make sure it fits with your story (no furries though) Make your entries at least 2 paragraphs long or at least a 1000 characters please. And if you're reading this PLEASE ADD!! Oh, I found your shirt," she sneered, "maybe while I have you tied up later I'll make you watch me burn it! I hate this stupid shirt - it's just one more annoying part of your self-centered, annoying personality!" Luuxen? But sir, I was only going for my routinely walk in the woods when i fell down a rather steep hill. I apologies for intruding your territory i will leave right away"

Lastly, everyone is held for a specific amount of time determined at the beginning of their servitude. C’mon bye,” Dena said while I tried to object. But she put her hand over my mouth to shut me up. “You and I will BOTH tie him up.” I didn’t. I like to be in control, both in and out of the bedroom. I wasn’t good at relinquishing that. Being handcuffed was already a huge push for me.A couple years ago, when I was 20 or so, my ex-girlfriend Amy taught me a lesson I'll never forget. We were still kind of friends, but for many reasons I was very obnoxious and arrogant with her, annoying her to no end. She finally had it and decided I needed to be brought down a few pegs. Silence, kidnap boy,” Dena yelled, and gagged me with her hand. “Yes, I’ve let you go these past couple weeks. I bet you don’t even fear me, evil Dena anymore, do you?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment