276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PASS THE PIGS 'Big Pigs' Dice Game & Giant Dice Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So bring home that bacon, and get ready as we dive into the world of oversized fun with this game, and discover why you should add it to your must-have game collection. What Is Pass The Pigs: Big Pigs? The giant pig miniatures, crafted from foam, ensure durability and safety, even if they are handled roughly. This was an intelligent decision by the manufacturers, considering the younger players launching these pigs as if they were throwing stones in a pond: with full force and power! Regardless of whether you’ve felt that urge or not, you and your family can enjoy throwing foam pigs around in Pass the Pigs: Big Pigs! The game also comes with a score pad, which has the very simple rules printed on the front. As I said before, it is such an easy game to play.

Fantastic fun for the whole family, Pass the Pigs is so easy to play. Simply throw the 2 piggies up in the air and see how they land. Compare the pigs landing positions with your scorecard and earn points, the first to 100 wins.

Is There Any Other Version Of The Game?

As aforementioned, the game is highly straightforward and requires no detailed explanation. Throughout the game, all you will do is toss the miniature and poor little piggies and score points on the basis of the positions the pigs land on the board.

The game comes with two flat pig inflatables. And as soon as I inflated these, my little girl was so excited to play. The inflated porkers are as big as my 3 seater sofa! It brought a whole new level of fun and laughter to the game. A Leaning Jowler on the kitchen floor! You’ll be snorting with laughter if you bring these fav piggy pals on hols with you this summer. The original party animals, Pass the Pigs, use hilarious pigs for dice. Will you roll a sider or start makin’ bacon? On the road, by the beach, in the park, or just chilling out – the game is on for every pig in the parlour! But with this newer version, possibilities are endless! Take it to your pool party and play it outside. Or maybe in a mud room or just on the kitchen floor! It is a totally new experience and pure fun! What Age Is The Game Suited For?

Scoring Points

But then, in its inimitable fashion, the wonderful sunny days that we had been having turned to rain. And it has only been in the last couple of days that I have been able to get outdoors. It certainly looks like we are going to be spending a lot more time with our families in the garden this summer. And what better way to pass the time than playing some games? The classic party game Pass The Pigs goes SUPER-SIZE. Perfect for parties, these giant inflatable pigs can bounce around the garden, house, beach or even the pool. It’s Pass The Pigs like you’ve never passed them before! Is this a game you think you could enjoy in the summer months ahead? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below, or why not find me on social media?

One of the games I remember from childhood is Pass the Pigs, and yet I realised the other week it’s not something I’ve ever played with the children. It’s time to put that right and there’s no better time as the iconic game has gone up a notch. A lot of games are a little too old for my 4 year old. But when I found out that there was a new variation of one of the favourite games from my youth I was so excited to be able to share it with you. Imagine now that you are playing with giant inflatable pigs instead of the small pig dice. Does this add more fun? I couldn’t wait to find out. If their result is an “Oinker” (pigs are touching), the player loses ALL their points in the game so far. The goal in Pass the Pigs: Big Pigs is the same as in the original game of Pass the Pigs – be the first player to score 100 points. The familiar game play of Pass the Pigs is still there. But the pigs are huge!Pass the Pigs is a commercial version of the dice game Pig, but using custom asymmetrical throwing dice, similar to shagai. It was created by David Moffatt and published by Recycled Paper Products as Pig Mania! in 1977. The publishing license was later sold to Milton Bradley and the game renamed Pass the Pigs. In 1992, publishing rights for North America were sold to Winning Moves Games USA, which acquired the game outright from David Moffat Enterprises in early 2017. [3] Rules [ edit ]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment