276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Chai Tea Concentrate 700ml for Chai and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Extracts and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recommend drizzling it over desserts, like ice cream or any dessert a la mode. It's also perfect for smoothies, protein shakes, oatmeal, etc for a delicious additional spicy layer of flavor. Beyond these variations, there is one “version” of the chai latte that is noticeably more popular. The “dirty chai” is made by adding a shot of espresso to a chai latte. It’s believed this was created by accident in London in the 1990s. On the other hand, chai concentrate is a drink. It’s usually combined with water or milk for lattes. More Delicious Chai Recipes The same goes for the spices! I think Chai Lattes tend to have a lot of spice, but if you don’t care for as many, you can always start will less and just add more to taste as you go. Strain and store: Using a fine-mesh strainer or a mesh bag, pour the syrup through the strainer into a bowl. Funnel the syrup into a sealed jar with a lid and use it within 4 weeks when refrigerated. Top tips

If you love Chai, and Latte, and what happens if you put the two together, then you will love this recipe. It’s a nice change from coffee – and by using decaf tea bags, you can even enjoy this later in the day. Detailed recipe and instructions are in recipe card at bottom of post. Step 1: Crush and Toast the Spices For this method of making homemade chai syrup you need a few whole spices, along with a some other simple syrup ingredients you probably already have on-hand. Add some brown sugar to the simple syrup mixture for a bit of a caramel flavor. Whole Chai Spices I didn’t post for ages, and now I come up with a dish I already shared with you. But it was a while ago, so many of you don’t know it yet, plus now it finally got a spot on my blog. It’s sooo so good that I simply needed to honor it there. 🥰 Enjoy on pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or yogurt. Try it with vegan pancakes, almond milk pancakes or vegan waffles. Perfect on baked oats or gingerbread pancakes too!Tip: To make it last longer, freeze in ice cube trays and use in frappuccinos or iced drinks for a more potentness chai flavour. It has a concentrated flavour – only a little is needed to impart those sensational notes of spice to the drink and it keeps the drink from getting overly sweet I personally don’t have the patience to wait for tea to brew, and then make a latte out of it, so this recipe gets its flavor from an easy combination of spices instead. If you make it without the tea, it’s a caffeine-free drink. How to Make It

This easy Chai Syrup recipe is an infusion of aromatic Indian chai spices and a sugar-based simple syrup. Warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves and star anise are what make this sweetener so flavorful.

Is chai latte good for weight loss?

Strictly speaking, masala chai translates as spiced tea since masala means spice and chai means tea. So technically, when we wander into coffee shops and see chai tea, chai tea latte or chai latte listed on the menu, this is a misuse of the word chai. Just like that, the best chai syrup is ready and you can use it whenever you like. Uses of chai syrup

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment