276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glenfarclas 25 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl

£54.625£109.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Medium to long with sweet bitter almonds, it reveals itself again and again with the barrel selection. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Glenfarclas 25 Year Old is a classic Speysider, showing all the lovely sherry character we love from Glenfarclas.

Batch variation has been a topic of conversation recently with Glenfarclas from very trusted sources and a highly knowledgeable community. This time, it’s the distillery manager Gordon who has picked his favourite combination of casks to create the most moreish of whiskies. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report.Aroma: Complex, yet refined, with tempting aromas of marmalade, honey, freshly ground coffee, sherry and nuts. The Glenfarclas 25 year old scotch whisky range never fails to impress and is a whisky that simply gets better and better with age. Intense, long lasting, dry and malty finish, with a tickle of dark chocolate rounding out this dram. There is a perceived wisdom that says "a minute in the glass per year in the cask" for malt whisky to breathe an find its optimum balance.

Have taken a liking to the Glenfarclas range so much so have collected from the 21 year old the 25 year old the 30 and 40 year old along with the 1985 and 1983 Family Cast range and they are all wonderful whisky very pleasant ones for the future. Glenfarclas means ‘Valley of the Green Grassland’ and the spring water, which ensures the verdant green grass, is essential to the distinct flavour of Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt Whisky. An impressively full-flavoured whisky at 43%, Glenfarclas 25-year-old is bursting with delicious chocolatey cooked fruit and spice flavours, and rewards a little quiet contemplation, making it one of the perfect after-dinner whiskies. I won’t be in a hurry to replace only because the entire Glenfarclas line has so much to offer and I plan to explore it more.

Just the opposite, actually: every Glenfarclas bottle I’ve spent time with has been good to very good, my pick of the litter being (perhaps unsurprisingly) the 46% 15 year old. Aromas of raisins, butterscotch and sweet spices fill the nose, and the palate offers notes of dark chocolate, orange peel, banana, raisins and caramel. But, in a whisky landscape largely dominated by far-away multinational corporations, I understood why they make such a point to sell this fairly unique aspect of the distillery. There it is combined with the finest malted barley, twice distilled in traditional, direct fired, copper pot stills and only the lightest and best fractions of alcohol are collected to be filled into the finest Spanish Sherry oak casks and lie maturing over many years. The Service and your account are for your personal use only and may not be shared with any third parties.

We may terminate or temporarily suspend your account to protect you, ourselves or our partners from (suspected) identity theft or other (suspected) fraudulent (e.

Our boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard and our protective honeycomb paper wrap keeps your package safe and significantly reduces our need for plastic. Any investment and purchase made, or action(s) taken based upon (information in) the Service may and will involve significant risk (such as, but not limited to loss, total loss).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment