276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dokumushi - Vol.1 (Action Comics) Manga

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The artist did a good job of drawing gore without any distortion and managed to create thrilling and horrific scenes through good anatomy and panel composition. By the way, I have no idea how many chapters are in the six volumes, so I just wrote 24, assuming each volume has four chapters. In our forums you can also find a general tutorial (in German) for entering characters into our database.

When a morally questionable rescue transforms him into the first half-human half-Ghoul hybrid, Ken is drawn into the dark and violent world of Ghouls, which exists alongside our own. You will get every violent combination with these kinds of characters, who are quite not innocent as they may appear at first. When you can read a manga without reading it at all, you realize there is a thin, thin, THIN line between a masterpiece and an utter piece of shit. When they find a cleaver and a hot pot in an upstairs classroom, they begin to guess the intention behind their imprisonment; they're meant to kill and eat one another to survive. somethings happen that made me quite confused as to WHY a character did some stupid ass thing, this happens enough to make me slightly annoyed and seemed like a just a bunch of reasons to have some characters fight each other.He’s just a blank slate and honestly I start to hate him more the further I get in to the story because he just keeps getting worse as a character not that there was much character to begin with. They include the college students Yumi and Reiji, a cabaret girl named Akane, an occult-obsessed salaryman named Yukitoshi, a punk factory worker named Toshio, an unemployed pedophile named Taichi, and a 9-year-old girl named Michika. It's just problem -> solution -> problem -> solution rinse and repeat until you reach Chapter 50 with a resolution. Personally I enjoyed the art style, the more harmless character designs of some of the characters played in well with the disturbing factor of the blood carnage that soon follows. There are only two somewhat interesting characters in the manga, and neither of them are the main character the main character is boring.

Deadtube had different arcs whenever a new video contest event rolls out, and the end of each arc had a somewhat satisfying yet tragic resolution. Even though you have a decent idea of how the story might end, the author still manages to keep your interest consistently. Apparently there is no English translation of the whole Manga, so I don’t know how people are reviewing this who speak only English…but again, even though it’s not a very original concept with mediocre art, I’d still recommend it, but without hyping it as much as Joey did. Remember when you were reading an amazing manga and turned to a black page, you realized that was the time for an epic flashback backstory for the favourite character your love. predictable for you), the artwork and how explicit some scenes are (glad the mangaka didn't tone them down), and how this manga teases you with morbid curiosity to see what fucked up thing comes up next, which was the only motivation for me to keep reading till the end.I won't go into spoilers, but given the nature of this manga (in which to expose or reveal the cruelty of human nature), I'd say characters behaving in certain ways are justifiable. Again, the evil in some characters are vastly exaggerated and some don't make sense but, hey, this is a fiction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment