276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SKIN AQUA UV Super Moisture Gel Sunscreen Fragrance Free 110g SPF50+ / PA++++ Comfortable lotion gel UV that won't get sticky even in hot weather.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the same reasons they are popularly used, they are also commonly avoided. Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off. As a result, those who find them problematic are avoiding them and increasingly, cosmetic companies are avoiding them as well. They help loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it away with ease. Lightweight and comfortable to wear, Korean beauty sunscreens are nothing like what you’re traditionally used to and are perfect for daily use all throughout the year… These include: Amodimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone. However some sulfates are so good at their job, they can wash off your skin’s own natural oils that keep it moisturised and protected which can lead to dryness and irritation.

As a result, please note this is only an experimental label that can be best used to possible identify problematic products you have used in the past. It is in no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause fungal acne. It will continue to be worked on as more information and research comes to light. Apply as the very last step in your morning skincare routine. Take an appropriate amount onto the face, and gently massage in until fully absorbed. INGREDIENTSThis product has excellent UV protection, and my skin did not show any signs of skin redness or burns that were affected by the sun! Water, Ethanolamine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Arginine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Polystyrene, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben. The sunscreen has Alcohol in it so it does have a strong alcoholic scent like the Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence. The scent goes away within a minute so I don’t bother. But if you are very sensitive to fragrances then I suggest you stay steer clear of this product. My Experience: I’ve been using the Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel for quite a few weeks now and I can say I like this sunscreen a lot. It takes less than 30 seconds for the product to absorb and create a film on the skin. In this way, one can know if the sunscreen is ready for protection or not. Something I was most concerned about was applying concealer because I’ve had experienced sunscreen clumping up and making my makeup look cakier than it did before. However, applying the concealer to my face looked and felt no different from using an ordinary primer! Also, because of the pearl-like look of this sunscreen, my skin looked glowy as well!

To make mineral sunscreens more cosmetically appealing, the particles can be micronized (made smaller)," says Dr. Ip. "There is still some [discussion] about how small is too small, and whether nanoparticles can again be absorbed by the bloodstream, so I suggest my pregnant patients avoid them." Avoid irritants, especially if you have sensitive skin. Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations. Ingredients> Water, ethanol, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, BG, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, titanium oxide, polysorbate 60, diethylamino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate, Na hyaluronate, Kudamonotokeisou fruit extract, Izayoi rose extract, ascorbyl phosphate Mg, Prun decomposition product, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, bisPEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, methylmethacrylate crosspolymer, dimethacrylate glycol crosspolymer, bisethylhexyloxyphenolmethoxyphenyltriazine, Acrylate copolymer, (Acrylate / acrylic acid) Alkyl (C10-30)) Crosspolymer, TEA, (Acryloyldimethyltaurineammonium / VP) Copolymer, Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polystyrene, Polyvinyl Alcohol, EDTA-2Na, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, BHT, Synthetic Fluorofluoropite, Tin oxide, red 226, blue 1, fragranceIf not, don't worry about it - they do have had one of the longest safety records as preservatives! It'salso highly stableand non-irritating. So much sothat Zinc Oxide also counts as a skin protectant and anti-irritant. It's also often used to treat skin irritationssuch as diaper rash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment